Is it ok to pour un-used e-liquid back into the bottle?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ellejewell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2015
Fl.
You can, but I promise you that if you don't plan on vaping it all in a month that it will taste funky. I did that with my menthol and then I started getting into DIY so I didnt touch it for a while and when I went back to it, it tasted like burnt marshmallows with a hint of mint. very nasty.

Reactions: Nermal

Panorama911

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2012
Kansas
You can, but I promise you that if you don't plan on vaping it all in a month that it will taste funky. I did that with my menthol and then I started getting into DIY so I didnt touch it for a while and when I went back to it, it tasted like burnt marshmallows with a hint of mint. very nasty.
I will agree....but it does depend on how used up the coil is. If it is old and crusty, what elle said will be just the case. On a fresh coil with just a few vapes you can feel OK about transferring with less contamination.
It is subjective to a few things really.

Reactions: Rsunderl

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Howdy
Is it OK to pour un-used e-liquid back into the bottle?

Yeah, it is. :)
And that baby in your Avatar! OMG SOOOOOO Precious!!!! How absofreaklingly adorable!! I just wanna kiss those little cheeks! :wub:

From a carto-tank, fer sure, from a clearo- sounds yucky with spit getting down there.

Just remember the nic levels.

Drool much? ROFL ;)

Jeremy Schreiber

May 27, 2015
I too have dumped back in the bottle from my Atlantis tank. I suppose the only thing original I can add is I shake the bottle that the liquid is being placed into vigorously immediately after placing the liquid back into the bottle. While I am not sure that this is a good thing, I have not noticed any problems and would imagine if the bit I poured back was contaminated that this shaking immediately would disperse the contaminants (if there are any - I try to just dump it all or placed it in a separate bottle if I know my coil is gunked up).

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Howdy
Is it OK to pour un-used e-liquid back into the bottle?

Most of the Time it is fine.

About the Only time I would not Recommend it is if your Tank or Clearo starts getting a Bad Burnt Taste and you keep hitting on it. Like if you are Stuck at work or Running Errands and you have taken a Bunch of Burnt Tasting hits because you had Nothing else.

That is when I would say No. Don't try to save the e-Liquid in your Tank. Just Throw it out.

hashtag

Ultra Member
May 17, 2015
I only do it if there's a significant amount in the tank and/or it hasn't been significantly changed from exposure to heat. Otherwise, it's into an empty or if it's really brown and thick I toss it.

With my vanilla custards I notice a big change once it has been in the tank. I have an empty bottle that I use specifically to dump any used custard out of my tank. I'm hoping that by the time I fill it up it will be some kind of super custard.

pbxbelmar

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 11, 2014
Buried in books
Something else to keep in mind...Frankenmixing can sometimes result in absolutely fabulous liquids...:cool:

like - tobacco with vanilla, lime with vanilla, peach with vanilla...almost anything with vanilla! :lol:
I've also mixed various fruits together and have found them quite tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread