Is it too early to talk about letters to Santa?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
A Therion for me. I have never used a DNA mod and have no interest in eScribe, but I really want a dual battery mod that will last.

DJLsb describes putting the batteries into a Therion as "really hard", "really painful", and "always damaging my battery wraps".

ScottP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2013
Houston, TX
I have had my Therion a year and never damaged a battery or the sled. The contacts were a bit stiff at first, but not an issue.

That is good to hear. Daniel's review though is why I have been suggesting the Paranormal over the Therion for a Lost Vapes device. They are very similar devices but the Paranormal has a bottom load battery compartment that solves that problem.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
My kindle just died so i want that but im waiting til after Christmas just in case A) someone buys me one or B) just in case i overspend during this holiday season i just want to make sure i have plenty of money in the bank.

Go on Craigslist and find one used. You can get one easily for about $20 - $30 in excellent shape. Rather than buying an expensive one, I bought 3 or 4 and have them stashed around the house and car so I can read wherever I am.

HauntedMyst

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2013
Chicago
My kindle just died so i want that but im waiting til after Christmas just in case A) someone buys me one or B) just in case i overspend during this holiday season i just want to make sure i have plenty of money in the bank.

Go on Craigslist and find one used. You can get one easily for about $20 - $30 in excellent shape. Rather than buying an expensive one, I bought 3 or 4 and have them stashed around the house and car so I can read wherever I am.

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I did ask my wife if she'd like to get me the Complete Mozart 170CD box set for birthday/Xmas this year to justify ordering it yesterday. It's coming from Amazon Germany so it'll get here in about 2 weeks. I'm opening and playing it when I get it. She can put the shipping label in a wrapped box under the tree in Dec.
I'm all set for vape gear & nicotine for 20+ years.

1476603_1418804071683752_113694479_n.jpg

Last edited:

tazzle

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Athens, Greece
Methinks we should get through the night of candy beggars and the day of The Turkey Feast before we start communicating with Santa.

We don't have Halloween or Thanksgiving here! Anyway, I was just wanting to hear about vape stuff that people have on their wish lists generally -- not necessarily for any particular holiday, if that seems annoying. Just call it my curiosity about slightly more expensive or special things that ECFers are coveting. (So I can covet them too! :p)

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
We don't have Halloween or Thanksgiving here! Anyway, I was just wanting to hear about vape stuff that people have on their wish lists generally -- not necessarily for any particular holiday, if that seems annoying. Just call it my curiosity about slightly more expensive or special things that ECFers are coveting. (So I can covet them too! :p)

Your desire to see awesome vape stuff is understandable. My apologies if I offended as there was no disrespect intended, just me being a smartazz.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread