iStick set up

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaenadMoogle

Jul 16, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
Looking to upgrade because I can't stand this ego-twist any more. . . but I'm poor.

Can anybody find authentic versions of these items for cheaper? In the USA, (and not fasttech, I'd like to get it before I go on vacation in two weeks)
**The nautilus from here comes with an adapter ring and one coil, I'm not sure if I need the ring or not?**

upload_2015-7-24_13-33-36.png

Just figured I'd try my luck, since I've only been at this for a few months, and thus only ordered from about two online places. Figured you all would have been on 100000x more sites than me!

MaenadMoogle

Jul 16, 2015
Pennsylvania, USA
This is my first upgrade from an ego. I've done some digging around, but I'm not even sure what type of impact the wattage has, or if I even need that much! If you could enlighten me, that would be awesome.

I don't particularly mind the ego-twist, I'm mostly just sick of the short battery life, and I would like a touch more vapor production and a bit more flavor. The advice I've seen on the forum is basically, get the "30w iStick, It will change your lifeeeeeee". So I figured that was a decent enough upgrade?

Just a heads up that generally, I have no idea what subohming is, I'm not really interested in chasing clouds or building my own coils. Just looking for a reliable little machine that makes vaping a slightly more enjoyable experience than it currently is.

I've heard these guys have good battery lives, and that's a big thing for me right now. I'm trying to get a new battery before I go on a 4 day no electric camping trip. I'll be able to charge my stuff in the car, but I'd like to avoid it as much as possible. I figured my little ego lasts me about a day, this one would last about two days, and I'd only have to charge once?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread