Isub VS Subtank Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotwire

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2010
England
Okay I love the subtank Nano. Plug in and play, it really just works every damned time. Built to last, drop it on wooden floors several times and no problems. That .5 ohm coil just is perfect. Hits like a champ every time. Get a (very rare - usually due to air bubble getting trapped in cold weather) dry hit - suck air only on widest airhole then one draw with power on with same widest airhole and it clears out the bad taste from your juice completely.

BUT - it IS expensive.

I can't help looking at the Isub tanks with the .5 omh coils that are only £15 here in the Uk compared with £22 for the Subtank Nano.

Then around £14 for a 5 pack of the OCC Vertical Coils from Kanger and only £9 for the Isub .5ohm coils

And I could be saving a lot of money.... £12 saving for a tank and a 5 pack of coils...

But are they as good...? Anyone tried both? If they are different, how different? I use the Kanger .5ohm OCC VC's around 25-30 Watts with min 50VG juices, sometimes 70VG juices....

I know these OCC Vertical coils are special, they hit so darned good, what are the Innokin ones like?

Rebuilding doesn't matter to me as I do not D.I.Y..

Cheers

wheelie

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 12, 2014
Ont. Canada
www.independentont.com
Own the subtank Nano and Isub G and Isub Apex. Coils for Isubs are cheaper and super easy to change out the cotton, dryburn, new cotton and you are set for another round. Subtanks keep changing the coils and making them harder to rebuild. They want us to keep buying them. My vote is the Isub Apex as I never heard of one leaking with a stock coil. Isub G is a very good choice as well and a little cheaper. Isubs do not have nickel coils for Temp control where the Nano does. But all are good tanks and you have no bad choice in either. CHEERS!

Last edited:
Reactions: Ramsay Bolton
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread