The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

New Kanger Subtank Vertical Organic Cotton Coils, Who has them ?

Discussion in 'Tanks, clearomizers and drop-in coils' started by Vap3ster, Jun 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Vap3ster

Vap3ster Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Mar 22, 2013
    Miami
    So it appears the new Kanger Subox kit includes the new vertical OCC coils. This is a welcome improvement as my subtank mini has difficulty with high vg juices and higher wattage's.

The new vertical OCC has more space between the wick hole and the cotton hopefully improving things.
    Keep in mind I only use rba's and have just recently decide to check out clearos. Sure many people are happy with the previous coils.

Does anyone know a vendor who has the new occ vertical coils as I have not been able to see anyone who has them ?

Attached Files:

2. erikbal

erikbal Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Oct 31, 2013
    Olean, NY
    From what I've read they're trying to clear out the old stock horizontal coils before they start selling the verticals.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

3. gpjoe

gpjoe Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Oct 30, 2013
    Up North
    Do you have a link to this? Kanger is going to discontinue the old OCC and only sell the verticle coils?...or am I misunderstanding? I would be very surprised if that were the case.

4. erikbal

Oct 31, 2013
    Olean, NY
    No sorry I don't. I saw it in another thread someone commented on. Said kanger was trying to get through some old stock first before flooding the market with verticals.

5. erikbal

Oct 31, 2013
    Olean, NY
    Just saw in another thread someone said they emailed kanger and the new coils should be out within a month along with the colored subtanks. I'd love a black one!

• Like Like x 1
  6. wolfstone5

wolfstone5 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

I'm looking forward to trying out the new vertical coils but I'm gonna stock up on the originals. They're easy to rebuild and even easier to re-wick. The new coils weren't designed with that in mind and although they may produce more vapor, the flavor may not be on par. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst....

7. bman1977

bman1977 Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 3, 2014
    New Jersey
    I never tried the horizontal coils but I do have the the verticals that came with my kit. They're pretty amazing.

8. Sir PennsylVapia

Sir PennsylVapia Full Member

Jul 16, 2013
    Allentown Pennsylvania
    I am assuming that because of the time since this thread was posted that you found the coils. If you did not find them then I can share where I got mine but I do not know if posting an online shop's name or link is allowed so email me if you are still looking and I can tell you where I bought mine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.