New Kanger Subtank Vertical Organic Cotton Coils, Who has them ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vap3ster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 22, 2013
Miami
So it appears the new Kanger Subox kit includes the new vertical OCC coils. This is a welcome improvement as my subtank mini has difficulty with high vg juices and higher wattage's.

The new vertical OCC has more space between the wick hole and the cotton hopefully improving things.
Keep in mind I only use rba's and have just recently decide to check out clearos. Sure many people are happy with the previous coils.

Does anyone know a vendor who has the new occ vertical coils as I have not been able to see anyone who has them ?

Attachments

• kanger2.jpg
    kanger2.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 76

gpjoe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 30, 2013
Up North
From what I've read they're trying to clear out the old stock horizontal coils before they start selling the verticals.

Sent from my VS980 4G using Tapatalk

Do you have a link to this? Kanger is going to discontinue the old OCC and only sell the verticle coils?...or am I misunderstanding? I would be very surprised if that were the case.

wolfstone5

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 1, 2010
Somerset, Pennsylvania
I'm looking forward to trying out the new vertical coils but I'm gonna stock up on the originals. They're easy to rebuild and even easier to re-wick. The new coils weren't designed with that in mind and although they may produce more vapor, the flavor may not be on par. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread