Status
Not open for further replies.

kj4lxw

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 8, 2010
Pinellas, FL
I received a 12mg bottle of this juice from the last IVape contest.
When given the choice of flavors to choose, I went with the Sweet Caroline as I had heard so many people speak highly of it.

First off the juice is not very thick and is not dark and cloudy. Is this an indication of quality? I honestly don't have a clue.

I'm new to vaping, and find myself many times satisfied with Chinese Marl flavor.
I have been using the Sweet Caroline for about 2 weeks now. It seems that when I open the bottle I can really smell the juice, did not notice this when I first got it.

There is definately a sweet edge to the flavor. I like having a nice tobacco flavor in the morning, a throw back to the old rise and shine days with a coffee and a smoke.

I have to be honest, I find it hard to describe in words the flavor and scent of this juice.
Its a different kind of sweetness, it's not sweet like a candy, not sugary. Not fruity. Almost kind of like a liquor maybe.
The scent seems familiar but it really escapes me as to what is so familiar about it.

It is nice and smooth, and I find it enjoyable. It is a nice change from the more straight forward traditional tobacco flavor.
I find myself using it daily and will most likey order more. Just my opinion is all, YMMV.

lasttango

What would Freud say?
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2010
Wilmington, DE / Ithaca, NY
www.last.fm
Sweet Caroline is a hot vape right now. Dr. Vapor gave a "sweet" review.

http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/fo...7236-ivape-net-juice-review-doctor-vapor.html

I am a huge fan of this juice. Flavor is intense... a lot of body... interesting. ...and it is difficult to describe... Some say tobacco and sweet Ice Tea Mix... Vapor is terrific. As I have narrowed the vendors I buy from down to a handful from a boatload, iVape made it aboard - good stuff. Highly recommended to those who like something that really tackles their senses.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread