Joyetech eVic Primo Mini

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
So for those who use the eVic Primo Mini, I have some questions! I JUST started subohming after over 3 years of vaping, I ordered the Smok Stick V8 with the Big Baby Beast tank, I LOVE the tank, but the stick vapes too hot for me (until the battery drains a bit) and I'm considering a new mod. I have 2 of the eVic V2 Minis and I have no issues with them (once I found out I was using the wrong batteries!), but I don't like the overhang I get with the BBB (which is a 24.5mm tank), and well, they're getting old lol. Would it be worth it to buy the Primo? Or should I just pull the trigger and get a dual battery mod (I'm looking at the Smok Alien 220W)? I'd love to stay with a single battery mod since I only vape at 40w max (35w usually), but if I'm already spending the money.... What do y'all think? I love the way the Primo looks, I love that it's got curved edges vs the square edges on the V2 Mini, and the fact that it'll hold the larger tank... not to mention, I wouldn't mind trying that tank either, since this is my ONLY experience subohming, I like the idea of trying out more than one tank!

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
So for those who use the eVic Primo Mini, I have some questions! I JUST started subohming after over 3 years of vaping, I ordered the Smok Stick V8 with the Big Baby Beast tank, I LOVE the tank, but the stick vapes too hot for me (until the battery drains a bit) and I'm considering a new mod. I have 2 of the eVic V2 Minis and I have no issues with them (once I found out I was using the wrong batteries!), but I don't like the overhang I get with the BBB (which is a 24.5mm tank), and well, they're getting old lol. Would it be worth it to buy the Primo? Or should I just pull the trigger and get a dual battery mod (I'm looking at the Smok Alien 220W)? I'd love to stay with a single battery mod since I only vape at 40w max (35w usually), but if I'm already spending the money.... What do y'all think? I love the way the Primo looks, I love that it's got curved edges vs the square edges on the V2 Mini, and the fact that it'll hold the larger tank... not to mention, I wouldn't mind trying that tank either, since this is my ONLY experience subohming, I like the idea of trying out more than one tank!
I love mine but have you seen this one, SINUOUS P80 - Wismec Electronics Co.,Ltd

Reactions: hittman

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I watched a few video reviews and read down in the comments. Rip Trippers is 1, I also read reviews on sites selling them. Also heard their customer service is awful, which really sucks bc I was considering that mod very seriously.
Your evics still working well? Who made them? I never had any problems with them.

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
Yes I got this Mod and I like it. It does NOT feel cheap and plasticy and it's made really well. I do not like the pico at all. Every Joyetech mod I own is made well and works great.
It could vape absolutely great but I'm not keen on aesthetics of it, I prefer the likes of evic vtc mini & the cuboid but I do think joyetech do really great mods so I'm sure this will perform good. I just don't like the shape, looks or feel. I'm much more in to box shaped mods like others they've done, I am very particular with how they look but I hope you enjoy it :) I love the pico, people have mixed reviews on eleaf but I own a couple of their mods an they've been good...

Reactions: MrsP0721

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2014
Denton, TX
I've had a lot of success with both Joyetech and Eleaf. They both seem to make good, solid products. I really think I want to get the Primo so I can test the tank, I've read some great things about the tanks, as well as the mods. I think for my first time really stepping into subohming, trying more than one tank would be good.
I don't know anything about the Wismec brand, only what I've read and it really makes me want to just stick to what I know.

Reactions: Skold

Skold

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 24, 2016
I've had a lot of success with both Joyetech and Eleaf. They both seem to make good, solid products. I really think I want to get the Primo so I can test the tank, I've read some great things about the tanks, as well as the mods. I think for my first time really stepping into subohming, trying more than one tank would be good.
I don't know anything about the Wismec brand, only what I've read and it really makes me want to just stick to what I know.
You should always stick to what you know, for sub ohm the cleito is a very good tank. I smashed mine though :(
Very good flavour and the coils I use taste great at 40 watts. Much like you I never go above that and you get great battery life.

ricks

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2011
Moscow PA
I think Wismec is connected to Joyetech in some way.

KenD

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 20, 2013
Stockholm, Sweden
kennetgranholm.com
You should always stick to what you know, for sub ohm the cleito is a very good tank. I smashed mine though :(
Very good flavour and the coils I use taste great at 40 watts. Much like you I never go above that and you get great battery life.
Wismec, Eleaf, and Joyetech are pretty much the same company.

Sent from my K6000 Pro using Tapatalk

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I've heard about the bad 510 connection on the predator but I've had mine over a month with no problems. It goes from home to my car to work then back to car and home. I haven't noticed any looseness in the connector.

MrsP0721

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jan 21, 2014
    Denton, TX
    LOL that sucks!! So far (knock on wood) I haven't broken any tanks, but I figured with all the issues I have, it's bound to happen at some point lol. I've heard good thing about the Cleito, but then forget about it when I'm looking around at different tanks. I've had good experiences with Aspire, there for a couple years, the Nautilus was the only tank I could use (I had some crazy issues with vaping when I first started).

Reactions: Skold
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread