• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jugheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nrgaway

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Canada
How long do you have to steep for? Do you just take the caps and 'filler needle' off and let stand?

The reason I ask is because lots of the new juices I received have a very strong, almost rose peddle smell (almost perfume smell) and taste; kinda the same smell/taste across all of the juices I received. I know I had a similar strong small with another brand which went away when I steeped them overnight.

I am on day 2 of steeping the Jughead juices but still smell / taste the strong 'rose peddle' fragrance.

I also see they can be heated up as well; do this help and for how long to heat them up.

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
I am on day 2 of steeping the Jughead juices but still smell / taste the strong 'rose peddle' fragrance.

I also see they can be heated up as well; do this help and for how long to heat them up.

If I need to steep mine, I normally leave them for 3 - 7 days with the lids off (I found a drawer that is unused and leave them in there), then I heat water to around 40C and just leave them in there for about an hour (with the lids back on of course!). If that doesn't work just leave them for a while and randomly try them again. I came back to one (not a Juggies one) after 5 months and decided to give it one last try before throwing it out and it had actually become really nice lol.

Some juices you just won't ever like - everyone's tastes are different :)

Fistandantilus

ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2011
Canada
How long do you have to steep for? Do you just take the caps and 'filler needle' off and let stand?

The reason I ask is because lots of the new juices I received have a very strong, almost rose peddle smell (almost perfume smell) and taste; kinda the same smell/taste across all of the juices I received. I know I had a similar strong small with another brand which went away when I steeped them overnight.

My first order I got from jugheads was all samples. I could not stand the taste of butta fingaz,tastes like some nasty chemically,but my girlfriend loved it. This happened with Chocolate Truffle as well so I just left them in my juice drawer. About 2 weeks later I decided to give Chocolate Truffle another try and WOW it was amazing.I than tried butta fingaz and it tasted freaking awesome. I'd say give it 3-4 days, even a week and I think you'll find the flavors meld together. He also suggest letting it sit in warm?hot?, anyone know, water to help it steep a bit.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

triplxratd

Jan 7, 2010
Vancouver
I got an order from Jugheads and have a question about the JokeSmoke 2.0 (VG)

Is it supposed to be virtually colourless and tasteless? All my other flavours have a taste or smell to them, and the Jokesmoke seems to be unflavoured. I really don't mind it that way; just want to know if this is normal or if its supposed to taste some other way (incase they forgot to mix it or something :)

Very mild taste but great TH and vapor. I use it as a base and add a few drops of his other flavors. Cant stand vaping full strength flavors anymore.

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
Damn, I finally caved and checked these guys out. I just assumed they were typically priced liquids but their prices are amazing. $1.99 to try a flavour? Amazing. I watched a bunch of DanesnPits reviews and dove in to try some. I look forward to vaping all of the flavours :D

Oh will you be reviewing? *hint hint*

I think I've tried about 35% of them so far and rather like all that I have tried o_O

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
Oh will you be reviewing? *hint hint*

I think I've tried about 35% of them so far and rather like all that I have tried o_O

Oh I will definitely be reviewing them. Just finalizing the payment on the order now. How would you describe the flavours? Are they pretty true to their names?

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
Oh I will definitely be reviewing them. Just finalizing the payment on the order now. How would you describe the flavours? Are they pretty true to their names?

I would certainly say they are, his are by far my fave juices. I do hope you got some Swedish Pastry and Choc Mint Cookies, I think you'll like those if your other reviews are anything to go by! His RY4 is great too as well. I would suggest letting them all steep for a week or so before vaping though, his are great when they are arrive, but almost all get a lot better after a week or so - I think anyway. The only reason I ever found this out was because I vaped some, then bought more before I'd finished them (lol) and vaped some of that lot before missing a certain flavour, then realising that it tasted even better than it had lol. Now I just buy with at least a week to spare before I'll need them and I am one happy vaperette :vapor:

/endjuggiefangirl

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
I would certainly say they are, his are by far my fave juices. I do hope you got some Swedish Pastry and Choc Mint Cookies, I think you'll like those if your other reviews are anything to go by! His RY4 is great too as well. I would suggest letting them all steep for a week or so before vaping though, his are great when they are arrive, but almost all get a lot better after a week or so - I think anyway. The only reason I ever found this out was because I vaped some, then bought more before I'd finished them (lol) and vaped some of that lot before missing a certain flavour, then realising that it tasted even better than it had lol. Now I just buy with at least a week to spare before I'll need them and I am one happy vaperette :vapor:

/endjuggiefangirl

Haha, thanks for the advice. Now I feel goofy because I didn't get any of those flavours. Their prices are so great I think I am going to grab some DIY stuff from them and start making my own juice again. I'll toss in those you recommended because I love chocolate mint flavours. Here is what I got, let me know if you've tried any of them:

JokeSmoke 2.0
Blueberry Thrill
Awesome Waffles (Belgian)
EH & Double U Rootbeer
Lively Lime
Snickker Bar
Toffee
Our RY4

I hope I picked at least a few winners

Turns

Mar 8, 2012
Vancouver BC
I made an order yesterday when I woke up, seeking VG only juice. IT ARRIVED TODAY - 24 hours later. Unbelievable. They also sent me TWO samples - PB & Banana (sounds good!) and Hazelnut kafe or something (awesome!)

I ordered a bunch of flavors, loving red bull. Just loading up cola, waffles and karamel apple right now.

AAA+ even if the VG doesn't work out for me, I can't recommend them enough.

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
I made an order yesterday when I woke up, seeking VG only juice. IT ARRIVED TODAY - 24 hours later. Unbelievable. They also sent me TWO samples - PB & Banana (sounds good!) and Hazelnut kafe or something (awesome!)

I ordered a bunch of flavors, loving red bull. Just loading up cola, waffles and karamel apple right now.

AAA+ even if the VG doesn't work out for me, I can't recommend them enough.

Oh Boy, I can't wait now. Mine should be here Monday, will get some free steeping time in the mail :D

Zenataos

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 5, 2012
British Columbia, Canada
Just got to chime in here and add my thanks to this great Canadian supplier.

I've tried his...

Pepzi (good STRONG cola flavor from this one)
Blueberry Thrill (epicly strong blueberry flavor *not for the weak)
Juicy H2O Melonz (very very very tasty)
Yumyumgum (kinda like a cross between bubblegum + juicy fruit)
Carnival Cott'n Kandy (just plain sweet / mild)
EH+Double U Rootbeer (strong rootbeer flavor almost like the A&W Suckers)
Karamel Kafe (caramel and coffee ... thats what you get)
Brr. Frozen Cherry (mentholated cherry, think more halls and less vicks)
Orange Smoother (to me... kinda like orange peel and not in a good way)
Jumpin Red Bully (strong medicinal flavors reminiscent of redbull)
Key Lime Suprize (like key lime pie, strong on the crust)
Butta Yum Rum (butter rum lifesavers)
Razzleberry (nice raspberry flavor something else in there I can't pick out)
Orange Kreem (orangcicle, again kinda like orange peel, less so than the first)
Cinnamon C4 (STRONG STRONG *** Cinnimon, will taint your atty's rofl)
Lemon Mirage (Lemon Mirange Pie, MMM)
Pina Colada (Yup, just what you get, loads of coconut and rum, fairly sweet)
Butta'Fingaz (Chocolate + Peanut Butter)
Snikker Bar (Almost the same, but a darker chocolate than the butta'fingaz and I believe less sweet)
Peachy Keen (well,... ever taste a peach flavored rolling paper? ... yeah, that)
Razzberry Razza (Loads of Raspberry here)
Strawberry Shortcake (Cake-y and berr-y)
and Rich Chocolate Truffle (Dark Chocolate here, no milk to be found)

I do have to say all of his juices that I've tried are great, some are not for me as I've figured out at least 1 ADV for me now (any kind of Caramel Apple or RY4) but all are tasty.

Also amazing service and shipping.

I will be doing up a large assortment of these juices as a post on the Classified for canada, just selling off some of his juices that are not for me (all are 24 or 18mg). That post will be comming in a few days, going to be a large assortment of juggys juices at a cheapazz price rofl

Ryan

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
Just got to chime in here and add my thanks to this great Canadian supplier.

I've tried his...

I do have to say all of his juices that I've tried are great, some are not for me as I've figured out at least 1 ADV for me now (any kind of Caramel Apple or RY4) but all are tasty.

Also amazing service and shipping.

I will be doing up a large assortment of these juices as a post on the Classified for canada, just selling off some of his juices that are not for me (all are 24 or 18mg). That post will be comming in a few days, going to be a large assortment of juggys juices at a cheapazz price rofl

Ryan

Thanks dude! That was a huge help, I cut out most of the quote to save space. Fortunately I grabbed a couple of those flavours.

Peachy Keen (well,... ever taste a peach flavored rolling paper? ... yeah, that)

What on earth would someone use a peach flavoured rolling paper for? :D :D :D

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Damn, I finally caved and checked these guys out. I just assumed they were typically priced liquids but their prices are amazing. $1.99 to try a flavour? Amazing. I watched a bunch of DanesnPits reviews and dove in to try some. I look forward to vaping all of the flavours :D

Don't forget the jokesmoke!!! Would love to hear your take on an absolutely amazing juice!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread