• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Jugheads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Danesnpits

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
Aberdeen, Saskatchewan
Man this juice is awesome, been vaping it for a few days now. Haven't even touched my brand new shipment of Rawr Vapor stuff that has been sitting here for the same three days.

Put a huge order through with a friend last night, we'll keep Jugz extremely busy.

Can;t wait for the reviews!!!

Denich

ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2011
Ontario, Canada
I just got my second order from Jugheads.

The first order, back in November, i got from them had a shipping issue, no apartment # on the package. It went all over the place, and eventually 2 weeks later i got it. During this time i had constant communication with them, emails were replied generally in less than an hour, got a couple of calls from them. I ordered pretty much every tobacco flavoured juice from them that time. To be perfectly honest I didn't like most flavours. They were a bit too herby for me. However, I can see people enjoying them, the flavour was well thought out i think, it would taste great but it wasnt my cup of tea so to speak. In the end i get an email from them to let them know that im ordering again so they can "adjust" the order for me.

Well here i am, less than a week from ordering to receiving the said order from half way across the country. Im sitting here with my order, a carry pouch that i got as a freebie (second one :D) and extra 30ml of juice, which im planning to vape in a few minutes.

Oriana871

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 1, 2012
Toronto
Man this juice is awesome, been vaping it for a few days now. Haven't even touched my brand new shipment of Rawr Vapor stuff that has been sitting here for the same three days.

Put a huge order through with a friend last night, we'll keep Jugz extremely busy.

Please do tell what flavours?

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
Can;t wait for the reviews!!!

Should have a bit of time on Sunday or Maybe early next week.

Please do tell what flavours?

I seriously cannot get enough Lively Lime.

Snikker Bar isn't bad. The peanut taste is very artificial but I find myself going back to it every half hour or so. It is a winner.

Blueberry Thrill is a winner, though again it is very artificial tasting (not in a negative way)

Awesome Waffles is very good, and the throat hit is devastating for some reason.

Rootbeer is like the Waffles; extraordinary but killer throat hit. I let my Uncle, who has smoked since he was 12, in his 40s now try it and he instantly threw $200 at me to snag him a Woodvil and is going to drop some dollars on Jugheads juice soon too.

Haven't got around to Jokesmoke yet.

I only took a couple hits of Mac Toffee, and it is amazing as well.

Swedish Pastry is tasty too, but I think it needs to be mixed with other flavours. I don't feel like vaping a jelly roll without the jelly.

Unfortunately, I ordered all of my current atomizers from CanVape and they are Garbage. I am talking with Tom to work out what happened, so I am not getting the full effect of the juices.

In all seriousness, the Lively Lime has changed my life. I will end up vaping it all day every day for life.

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
Swedish Pastry is tasty too, but I think it needs to be mixed with other flavours. I don't feel like vaping a jelly roll without the jelly.

That needs to steep a bit then I think - after a little while I taste some cinnabon in it - I know mine's ready when it's a dark honey colour (it arrives light honey).

At least that's how I felt about it anyway - I could be imagining things, weirder things have happened >.<

Nrgaway

ECF Veteran
Feb 21, 2012
Canada
I must be real unlucky. Out of the 7 flavours I had, most were not great.

1) SnikkerBar - Horrible
2) JokeSmoke2 - Good
3) Cinnamon - WAY too strong compared to other vendors
4) Karamelapple - Horrible
5) Scrumptious AppleCinn - Horrible
6) EH&Double-U Root Bear - Okay (free sample)
7) Brr. Frozen Cherry - Good (free sample) - Cherry too candy like though like halls

Guess I will need to try another order to find flavours I like.

EDIT: Could be I just quit smoking 3 weeks ago as to why some flavours taste not so great.

Last edited:

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
Keeping my fingers crossed that my order from Jugz gets shipped today. I keep going back, looking at my order and drooling:facepalm:

haha me toooo. My friend put our order through last friday and because he owed me money he just bought me $50 worth of juice. I'm not even sure if it shipped yet :S

FunkyVapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2011
Niagara Falls, Canada
who else keeps going to that kids' juggling site by mistake (jugheads.coM)? :laugh:

Haha, when I was explaining vaping to my Uncle I said, "go to Jugheads.com". He replied a bit confused.

At one point, I don't know why, I thought the site was "JugHeadz" well, that there directed me to a series of Christian books.

Trailer

Jun 13, 2011
Parry Sound, On Can
Ok after reading through this entire thread, I'm sold. Placing an order tonight. Its well past due for me to find another vendor with an ADV I can handle and since I've been complacent after finding my last, time to get off my @$$ and be adventurous again.

My god though - who would ever have though that Can't Tuna Fish was a good idea... i can't imagine why it would be on clearance... tempted...sort of.

Samyaza

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 10, 2012
London, ON
Guess we are keeping him busy - almost out of RY4, so had to place another order (tragic right?!) - this time I decided to order some VG RY4 to see what the difference is. I love the soft taste of pure VG, so if it keeps its wonderful flavour I'll switch to that - clearos are cheap enough to shorten their life span by only using pure VG lol.

I also bought the PB Banana and the Vanilla Been as well as my Swedish Pastry and Cherry Cola - mailman stalking will commence on Thursday most likely ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread