JuicyLiquid.com Open for Business

Discussion in 'JuicyLiquid' started by Jaaxx, Mar 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. Jaaxx

Jaaxx Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

The site is now live with a limited product line. Flavors are still in the works, but we have plenty of Flavorless for mixing as well as bottles, pipettes, menthol, etc.

The site is still rough around the edges, but I'm sure you'll let us know what need to be changed.:p

Please feel free to contact either MissJaaxx or myself through PM here or via our Contacts page on the site. I will also start a thread here specifically to address any technical issues with the website.

Thanks,
    Jaaxx

2. LuckySevens4U

LuckySevens4U Ultra Member ECF Veteran

ABSOLUTELY IMPRESSIVE ON THE SUPPLIES!!!!!!!! WOW someone did it RIGHT! You are gonna kick butt!!!!!!!!!

Hey about those 901 carts, I still don't understand which ones are they the nicer sleeker skinnier tip or are they the fatter tip? Thanks, and GREAT job!

3. Jaaxx

Yeah the pic is less than ideal, sorry. They are classic 901 style tip (kind of like a fatter penstyle tip) but they have the offset, crescent shaped airhole in the cart side (not like a penstyle.) Hmmm... lemme go get a pic.

4. LuckySevens4U

LuckySevens4U Ultra Member ECF Veteran

This is brilliant, Jaxx, brilliant. No one else has done this. VERY smart. You're going to make a killing. Hope you can keep up!!!!!!!!!!!!! All of us have run around everywhere paying all these shipping costs to get these things, and now you have a one stop shop!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANG!!

5. Jaaxx

Here's some pics of the 901 blanks we have right now.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

And thanks for the vote of confidence! Hope you enjoy the products.

Jaaxx

6. Sun Vaporer

Sun Vaporer Moved On ECF Veteran

Hi Jaxx--Very nice line up!!!! Are you getting in any no-nic VG soon as that is what I am aiming for-???????--Your product line looks great!!! Thanks--Sun

7. MrsJaaxx

MrsJaaxx Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

8. Sun Vaporer

Thanks for responding and I did see that. I do make my own, but I can not replicate the Non-sweets like the tobacco ones. Those I purchase. What I would like to get is any flavor that that is in the Tobacco or Menthol family that is No-nic --Appreciated and glad to see you open--!!!--Sun

9. SilkyVapor

SilkyVapor Full Member

Oh my goodness I felt like I was in Disney World LOL. Thank you so much Jaaxx, being new to all of this I was dying to get some flavorless and play. You just got my money :) Still don't know if I'm going to be allergic to pg or not so I got some of both and a bunch of other goodies. Now I gotta figure out if my hubby is gonna be happy I bought what I did or upset I didn't buy more :rolleyes:

It finally paid off to be a night owl :D. I seriously doubt if you're gonna have any stock left once people wake up.

Thank again.... I'm giddy, I can't wait :)

10. Nuck

Nuck Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Great site and I managed to squeeze my order in. The DIY section is sure to be a winner. Congratulations.

11. kaeo773

kaeo773 Unregistered Supplier ECF Veteran

just placed my order. I am very happy now, I can now make all of my addiction juice have nicotine :) Awesome site, you opened just in time!!!!

12. Mantra

Mantra Full Member

Just placed my order :) Never felt better about an online ecigarette related purchase.

Thank you,
    mantra

13. lordmage

lordmage Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

darn and when i can no longer afford to e smoke most likely gonna vap what i have or even just resell it thank god i dont get the cravings much any more

14. SilkyVapor

SilkyVapor Full Member

Well, my hubby sent me back for a little more :D

I hope Ritalee knows about this and is able to get some. I don't know her, but her videos have been so helpful to me and I read in one of her posts that she was excitedly waiting to get some flavorless from you... I hope she's awake :(

Sorry I left you out of the thank you on my last post MissJaaxx... consider yourself thanked this time :D

15. Jaaxx

Thanks for all the support. I'm off to sack out. All orders placed tonight will be packaged tomorrow. Means that some will actually go out with the mail tomorrow and some Tues.

Thanks again, and if you want something you don't see let us know. We're working on getting the actual flavor concentrates the big guys use for tobacco flavors (555, RY4, etc.) and we will be offering liquid menthol (easier to measure) soon.

Jaaxx

16. Sun Vaporer

Jaaxx---I will be looking for those concentrates when they hit your site--So glad to have a new e-liquid Suppiler now here located in the US!! --Sun

17. Nem

Nem Senior Member ECF Veteran

That's what I'm talking about! Great DIY site.

18. mixxy

mixxy Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Hooray... will be watching for those! :p

19. schnauzer4me

schnauzer4me Full Member

Just placed my order. The site looks great - finally a place to get everything - i am thrilled you offer all the DIY supplies. Congrats on the opening & Good Luck

Now MissJaxx just work on getting thoses t-shirts/tanktops before summer hits

20. UkUsa

UkUsa Super Member ECF Veteran

Hi Jaaxx, just checked out the site. Really like the whole concept and store you have put together. It's gonna be a winner !

Have just one question on the shipping . Would you consider offering a regular shipping option for a reduced cost ? I understand that there are costs involved in buying packaging materials that needs to be covered, but personally i don't mind waiting for a few days if it cuts the shipping cost a little.

I think you are going to be real busy and as soon as i can i'll be placing an order.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.