Going Out Of Business Super-T Storewide Sale! Save up to 50%!

Status
Not open for further replies.

forcedfuel50

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I think another point to make is that there is a whole new generation of ecig users out there and their perception of prices are formed by clones as they weren't around when there were no clones. Added to that, I just read a members post a week ago who said that a lot of the ecig shops who sell clones don't even list them as clones. New customers don't know the difference and even some experienced ones can't tell anymore. So when they see mods in their local shop for 30.00, that's the value they formulate in their minds and so they see American made mods for 150+, they think you are price gouging when in fact, we're barely holding on.

I'd like to think quality would win through, but it doesn't in the ecig market, these aren't high end watches or cars, and when you can buy literally TEN mods from fastech for 200 bucks an ELA doesn't look so good anymore, no matter its quality. Many just want it cheap and fast and they don't care who it comes from. Hell, I'm guilty of that on some products....

Last edited:

Riverboat

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 15, 2012
Arizona
I think another point to make is that there is a whole new generation of ecig users out there and their perception of prices are formed by clones as they weren't around when there were no clones. Added to that, I just read a members post a week ago who said that a lot of the ecig shops who sell clones don't even list them as clones. New customers don't know the difference and even some experienced ones can't tell anymore. So when they see mods in their local shop for 30.00, that's the value they formulate in their minds and so they see American made mods for 150+, they think you are price gouging when in fact, we're barely holding on.

I'd like to think quality would win through, but it doesn't in the ecig market, these aren't high end watches or cars, and when you can buy literally TEN mods from fastech for 200 bucks an ELA doesn't look so good anymore, no matter its quality. Many just want it cheap and fast and they don't care who it comes from. Hell, I'm guilty of that on some products....

I beg to differ, an ELA always looks good to me. Especially my ELA Ti which has been my daily carry since the day I received it.... :2c:

LKSkang

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2012
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
I have placed an order for the flat button and the flat cap over a month ago and I still haven't received them. I tried contacting them through their website over a week ago and still no response, if this is a "going out of business" sale, shouldn't the units already be made and ready to ship? I would at least expect a email reply just letting me know what happened.

Whistle_Pig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2010
Littleton, CO, U.S.
I have placed an order for the flat button and the flat cap over a month ago and I still haven't received them. I tried contacting them through their website over a week ago and still no response, if this is a "going out of business" sale, shouldn't the units already be made and ready to ship? I would at least expect a email reply just letting me know what happened.

I think he's just busy. Check the Shipping and Email Update Thread. | Page 4 | E-Cigarette Forum thread for updates. If you look back some, you'll see updates for where he is on shipping by order numbers.

New_World

ECF Veteran
Oct 25, 2009

Noooooooooooo....
damn, I was amazed at the super t prices...very good pricing......but I get it......a lot of people want cheap.

this is a sad day to find out super t will be no more.
as i write this I am using my S6
my super t mods are some of my most prized possessions.

VapRon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 6, 2011
FL
Just stopped in and see this!

David your P18 was my first mod ever. that was 4 years ago. It was a decision wich took me a long time to make and one I have never regretted. It brought me of from smoking and kept me off. I added the P+ 18500,350 and all are still in daily use.
As sad as it makes me to see you leave I do know that the ones I have will work for years to come. No clone will accomplish that!
And of course the Shockwave my favorite relax and sit down vape.
Thank you so very much for all you have done for the vaping community.

I wish you the very best for your future endeavors.

Best Regards
Ronald

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread