Just got my Triton Starter kit, a few questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mc858

Jan 20, 2016
First , this thing is pretty badass but i had a few questions for fellow owners

I ordered the large battery and the normal sized one- but i ended up receiving 2 normal 400's instead- which was wierd- but they dont charge and its too much of a hassle to return it so i dont mind

My case was scuffed up when i got it- there were white scratches on the side - i dont really care but i just thought it was worth bringing up lol

Everything is going great so far- but my question is if anyone elses button for the battery seems kinda loose and flimsy? Is that by design because my last vape felt solid and didnt move around as much

And how long do these suckers last? anything i need to know about parts to replace (coil?) or anything else in the long run?

thanks for your help in advance fellas

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
the button should have a little play to it, so long as you get a consistent activation when you press it, it's ok.

the coils are surprisingly robust, i've had mine since they released the product a couple of month ago and am still on the original coil. however if you switch flavors, you'll want a new coil since they cant be washed.

mc858

Jan 20, 2016
the button should have a little play to it, so long as you get a consistent activation when you press it, it's ok.

the coils are surprisingly robust, i've had mine since they released the product a couple of month ago and am still on the original coil. however if you switch flavors, you'll want a new coil since they cant be washed.

awesome. thanks for the quick reply

so im really hoping the battery and coils last a while before i need to replace them- that was the problem with my last vape- the batterys ended up draining really quick after a few months use

anyways- heres hoping i dont have to spend much on parts every year like the people who use Vuse cigs ,etc

wheezal

Insane Halon
ECF Veteran
Aug 27, 2013
Austin, Tx
ok, i mistook what you were talking about. i thought you meant the new Tracer, not the Triton.

The Triton coils, despite Halo saying otherwise, can be cleaned. There are different methods (some suggest a good rinse, others say soak in denture treatment, others suggest clean with clear alcohol (PGA or Vodka).

I personally, drop the tank, mouthpiece, wicks, and coil into water with an unflavored denture tablet for about 30 minutes. Then a really good rinse and air dry overnight. Tank is good as new-ish. You can do that several times before the wicks or the adhesive in the tank wears out and it's time to trash it then.

Reactions: DaveOno
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread