Kanger Pro Tank 2 - The Next Pro Tank?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NumberOneBatfan

ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
Silverton, OR
Mine came in today and so far so good. Everything fits tight, no leaks, same proformance as the original. Mine only came with the metal tip, read somewhere they came with both metal and plastic, but that's cool with me. Filled it with some mbv 50/50 rootbeer, threw it on the zmax at 5.5 watts and puffing away. I have to say that the recommended settings that come with the protanks is pretty much spot on, in my experience at least.

cricketmonster

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 14, 2013
Sharpsburg, GA
I'm still waiting :cry: Nothing in the mailbox again today... my order at juicemafia still says "on hold until product arrives". Did anyone else order from them? Did the order status change & you get a tracking# or anything? Did it change to a status of "shipped"? Or did it just show up in your mailbox? Looking for words of encouragement here... I'm getting a little impatient, I think... sigh

90quattrocoupe

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 20, 2013
Long Beach, CA
I'm still waiting :cry: Nothing in the mailbox again today... my order at juicemafia still says "on hold until product arrives". Did anyone else order from them? Did the order status change & you get a tracking# or anything? Did it change to a status of "shipped"? Or did it just show up in your mailbox? Looking for words of encouragement here... I'm getting a little impatient, I think... sigh

I ordered from them, also. Still has not shipped. Was supposed to ship on 7-25, then 8-1. Still has not shipped. I think it is being drop shipped from China.

Greg W.

James15

ECF Veteran
Jul 18, 2013
Deer Park, Tx., USA
Has anybody here seen any of the preorders for the Mini ProTank 2? This stuff is coming out to fast. I got a ProTank 3 weeks ago and had to have a ProTank 2. Well I got that yesterday and Then I had to have a mini for my collection which arrives tomorrow and now I've seen a couple of sites offering preorders on the Mini 2 . They also had pictures of them and they are just like the big pro 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread