Status
Not open for further replies.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Mostly. But I switch. I'll probably switch between this and the aerotanks. I really want to get into RBA and this is one I've been "window shopping" the most.

Vapez
Pull the trigger. It's a great tank. I still use mine daily and also have a Goliath and Bellus. Only problem you might have is the draw might be too airy, that's why I asked if you mouth to lung. On the tightest setting it is still pretty tight though.

Reactions: Vapez

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
Pull the trigger. It's a great tank. I still use mine daily and also have a Goliath and Bellus. Only problem you might have is the draw might be too airy, that's why I asked if you mouth to lung. On the tightest setting it is still pretty tight though.
Alright, looks like I'm getting a new tank soon then! Now I just how to figure out all about rebuilding.

And airy is preferable. I MTL on aerotanks full airflow. I tried my old evods yesterday. Man that was tight!

Vapez

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
Alright, looks like I'm getting a new tank soon then! Now I just how to figure out all about rebuilding.

And airy is preferable. I MTL on aerotanks full airflow. I tried my old evods yesterday. Man that was tight!

Vapez
Ah ok it's perfect for you then. The new RBA is a cinch you'll have no problems.

ashtrayogdc

ECF Veteran
Oct 1, 2013
Saskatchewan
What's been holding me back is that I don't want to up my juice consumption, which I've been afraid this tank will do. Even at 2ohm

Vapez
It shouldn't if your vaping at the same ohms and watts.

Can't wait :)

Now...Black, steel or white? [emoji14]
Have a blie cool fire iv and have purchased an evic vtc in white.

Vapez
I'm all about the steel baby! White and black are pretty cool too though. I actually just saw a white one my little brother bought and it's actually very spiffy looking. He tops it with one of these and it's very nice.
$2.66 PMMA Wrapped Stainless Steel 510 Drip Tip - black / 18.5mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Vapez

Ultra Member
Aug 22, 2015
Norway
It shouldn't if your vaping at the same ohms and watts.

I'm all about the steel baby! White and black are pretty cool too though. I actually just saw a white one my little brother bought and it's actually very spiffy looking. He tops it with one of these and it's very nice.
$2.66 PMMA Wrapped Stainless Steel 510 Drip Tip - black / 18.5mm at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Hope not :)

I already have three aerotanks in steel, so I'd like something different. Black and white + a bit red is always a smack smack :)

Vapez

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Now...Black, steel or white?
emoji14.png

Steel. Black and white tanks are painted inside. Kanger says that it's food grade paint, but, seriuosly, I don't want any paint in my joose.

I have the silver STM and I love it. And I'm a MTL vaper, 10-12 watts, medium AF setting.

Nailz

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jun 6, 2013
    Wichita, KS
    I am a MTL vapor and love the subtanks, got 3 of them, and tried a lot of different tanks since, but still using the 3 subtanks today, I just have the 1 air hole open and that works great for me to MTL hit, even though I am a MTL vapor, still rocking clapton coils in all 3, come in at about 0.60ohms and vaping at 35 watts :)

Reactions: ashtrayogdc

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal
    How much juice do you use in a day at what ohm/wattage?

Hard to tell--I use several different tanks daily, so I can't tell you exactly. But with a single 1.2-1.5Ω coil at 10-12 watts, the STM is not a big juice hog.

So the black one isn't good?

I'm sure it's good. I just didn't want to deal with that paint possibly leaching into my eliquids... But that's just me.

Vapez

Ultra Member
    Aug 22, 2015
    Norway
    Steel. Black and white tanks are painted inside. Kanger says that it's food grade paint, but, seriuosly, I don't want any paint in my joose.

I have the silver STM and I love it. And I'm a MTL vaper, 10-12 watts, medium AF setting.
    If there's any chance of the paint flaking off, I'll take the steel one.

Now, where should I buy the subtank mini from? Shipping to Norway is usually expensive. V1? V2?

Vapez

Reactions: David Wolf

Katya

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 23, 2010
    SoCal

Vapez

Ultra Member
    Aug 22, 2015
    Norway

vincom

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Jun 19, 2014
    Philippines
    I see different versions on the tank. Whats the differences between v1-v3? Most places just says "subtank mini" and doesn't mention any versions.

Vapez
    iirc the only real difference between v1 and v2 is the rba unit.
    all parts for the tanks from either v1 & v2 are interchangeable w/each other, even the rba units

edit, i never seen a v3 yet

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread