KangerTech SUBTANK Nano

Status
Not open for further replies.

underwhelmd

ECF Veteran
Nov 22, 2014
Canada
Nano arrived today. Mini did not. Ditched the drip tip immediately in favour of a pyrex glass tip with a tighter draw. No heat transfer.

IMG_20150206_1847141.jpg

What a nice little rig this is. Especially on a mod that puts out clean power at the indicated level. I wanted to see if this would work on an iStick as well as it does on the IPV mini. No, it does not. No offence to iStick owners but the difference is massive. Yes, it works and vapour is produced but the iStick is not in the same league. The comment from the end user after comparing the two was "put that janky istick back in the parts box, the vapour is overheated and tasteless".

Anyways... lol. As stated, no offence to iStick fans.

This tank will see duty as a daily carry for our ADV juice. From out of the package, it did NOT smell like machine oil at all (as some 25mm tanks did). It's really cool that they included spare glass and seals. Big like so far on this one. The price is just a little higher than the Aerotank v2 but money can be saved in the long run by the length of time the coils last over the kanger dual coils.

cheers.

LiquidElectron

Account closed on request
ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2015
Iowa, U.S.
Um, little help, my coil heads have taken to sticking in the tank when I unscrew the base to refill. It feels like the metal on the coil head is grabbing those whatever-those-metal supports that come off the chimney are. I took it apart and cleaned the heck out of the whole thing, put it all together, and the coil head happily sticks in the tank every time. It doesn't get any tighter in the base than it already is, and I can't find anything leaking. Tried a different coil head, same thing. Maybe I misthreaded it once? I'd rather not buy a new tank, but I guess I will.

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
Um, little help, my coil heads have taken to sticking in the tank when I unscrew the base to refill. It feels like the metal on the coil head is grabbing those whatever-those-metal supports that come off the chimney are. I took it apart and cleaned the heck out of the whole thing, put it all together, and the coil head happily sticks in the tank every time. It doesn't get any tighter in the base than it already is, and I can't find anything leaking. Tried a different coil head, same thing. Maybe I misthreaded it once? I'd rather not buy a new tank, but I guess I will.
lube the oring which is in the hole on top of the coil w/some ejuice

Last edited:

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Will the different color seals be available for the nano ? Has anybody seen reasonable price yet ? I love the PT' 2"s but they are out of production.

Saw this here:
https://www.facebook.com/Kangertech

I was not able to copy/paste the text on my iPad, but colors are out, not interested myself at this time as the red ones are so small and it came with a spare set, but enjoy!

rbferg

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 16, 2015
Asheville, NC
Will the different color seals be available for the nano ? Has anybody seen reasonable price yet ? I love the PT' 2"s but they are out of production.

Different color seals should be available soon. I got black replacement seals in the box with my Nano (pretty cool). I have not seen them in local stores yet though.

Mactavish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 19, 2010
New York
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread