Killer Juice Website Troubles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vaylianne

Jun 27, 2014
United States
Every time I go to register or checkout it comes up with a 'webpage not available' message. I thought maybe it was my computer or browser causing the issue so I've been furiously tinkering with security settings and wiping cookies/cache and whatnot all morning. Then about an hour ago the checkout button started working and I entered in my info only to have it give the error message again when I tried to complete the order. Not sure what to think now other than there's a devious, giggling website god out there trolling the hell out of me.... :p

Anyone else having this issue? Thoughts on fixing it or what the problem might be?

Thanks!

P.S. - I'm having the same issue with any online store that uses gostorego. I've added it to all of my allowed websites to no avail.

Vaylianne

Jun 27, 2014
United States
Thanks Nick. Probably on my end then. Do you mind going to the website now and clicking the log in button to see if it gives you the error message? If it does, I will just find another computer to put the order through.

Edit: I'm using Chrome on Windows 7 too. It has to be some sort of ad blocker or firewall causing the issue I think.

tencars

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2013
Tennessee, USA
Thanks Nick. Probably on my end then. Do you mind going to the website now and clicking the log in button to see if it gives you the error message? If it does, I will just find another computer to put the order through.

Edit: I'm using Chrome on Windows 7 too. It has to be some sort of ad blocker or firewall causing the issue I think.

Using Firefox browser with Windows 7 64bit and everything works for me. :)

kd2751

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 19, 2014
Near Charlotte, NC USA
I had a problem when trying to order some shake specials. I placed a successful order for some during that sale. I was going to order more after reading some shamrock shake reviews and could not get the order through. I did a contact us but did not hear anything back. I have since ordered again and had no problems. I think the site sometimes has problems. Too bad; no shamrock shake to try. Not in my budget now unless on sale. Maybe next time.

Vaylianne

Jun 27, 2014
United States
Next time you have trouble with the site:

1.) Go to Control Panel
2.) Click 'View network status and tasks' (It's under Network and Internet)
3.) Click 'Change adapter settings' in the sidebar.
4.) Right click 'Local Area Connection' and click 'Properties' on the drop down menu.
5.) Click 'Internet Protocol Version 4' and click 'Properties.'
6.) Click to 'Use the following DNS server addresses and type 8.8.8.8 in the first box and 8.8.4.4. in the second.

If you were having the same problem I was with Magneto with it not letting you check out or sign in, this should clear it up. These instructions are for Windows 7. :p

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Next time you have trouble with the site:

1.) Go to Control Panel
2.) Click 'View network status and tasks' (It's under Network and Internet)
3.) Click 'Change adapter settings' in the sidebar.
4.) Right click 'Local Area Connection' and click 'Properties' on the drop down menu.
5.) Click 'Internet Protocol Version 4' and click 'Properties.'
6.) Click to 'Use the following DNS server addresses and type 8.8.8.8 in the first box and 8.8.4.4. in the second.

If you were having the same problem I was with Magneto with it not letting you check out or sign in, this should clear it up. These instructions are for Windows 7. :p

Wow nice instructions!

We are in the process of creating a whole new website with all new features. Sorry for any issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread