Please help. Smok website question

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fiestylillady

ECF Veteran
Dec 14, 2017
USA
I had an issue with my alien a while back. I furiously went throgh the same process you describe trying to contact them. I ended up saying there must be an easier way. I found their email on the website and emailed them for an rma number. It took them a few days but they did respond. Not that they would replace it but asking for pictures and thought the mod was okay. (At the time being a fresh newbie) I thought i had liquid in the display. I'm still not 100 sure if the agreed but told me to tighten and clean the 510 and if I continue to have issues contact the vendor I purchased it from. I clean but have no idea how'd i go about tightening it. Hope i helped a little.

• Informative
Reactions: stols001

Jenn Perry

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Hey guys. I'm trying to return an ALien 220 for repair due to the "ohms too low" error.
When you go to SMOKs website it asks you for this verification code. You first have to download this app and scan the barcodes on the box, then it says "congratulations, your product is authentic" or something to that effect. The issue is now I can't find where to go to get the stupid code. Can anyone help? I've googled it, and the only time it's been addressed is when other people are asking the same question and never get an answer. Funny thing is, I try to send a message to their customer support asking where I am suppose to get the code from, and it won't let me proceed with the question until I enter (you guessed it) the verification code. Thanks for any help!

I am sorry this happened. First I would start at where you bought the device. Usually they will take an exchange and then send to the company for repair or reimbursement. second YES getting smok's attention is daunting. I suggest contacting them through support and also on the IG/Twitter/FB groups also posting on the facebook group pages USUALLY gets their attention much faster.

I've been a SMOK reviewer for some time now and yes, the Alien was their worse mod. I was lucky never to get one however there are GREAT SMOK products. I know mass produced items don't have the best quality standards, however the only true problems are the coils. I try to get all rebuildable bases as I can.

Hope this might help.

Jenn
AKA Juicin With Jenn

• Agree

Sugar_and_Spice

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 11, 2010
between here and there
Hey guys. I'm trying to return an ALien 220 for repair due to the "ohms too low" error.
When you go to SMOKs website it asks you for this verification code. You first have to download this app and scan the barcodes on the box, then it says "congratulations, your product is authentic" or something to that effect. The issue is now I can't find where to go to get the stupid code. Can anyone help? I've googled it, and the only time it's been addressed is when other people are asking the same question and never get an answer. Funny thing is, I try to send a message to their customer support asking where I am suppose to get the code from, and it won't let me proceed with the question until I enter (you guessed it) the verification code. Thanks for any help!
Have you research the error msg you are getting? Is the mod just not reading any ohms?, no matter which tank or coil used?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread