Not open for further replies.

MikeE3

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2011
Skippack, PA
yes and every time I put it down for an hour now, it stays in TC mode, but it asks if its a new coil!
Odd ... the DNA75 factory default is 25% ... if the ohm's doesn't change more than that, it assumes it's the same coil. Is your coil's ohms steady?

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
I would like the file if you dont mind, just got in the two I ordered. Thanks!
If you PM me your Email address, I'll send it to you. I can't post .ecig files here because .ecig file extensions are not supported on this site.

Cheers,
Steve

RadiusNick

ECF Veteran
Mar 10, 2017
maybe a Dna60?or 75c?
can they even make those with all the restrictions?

that's to bad,i really like this mod,light,ergonomic and my kind of design and i use it the most.

i'm surprised if what you're saying about it not being well sold is true,
but possible,since when the Dna75 came out there was an influx of mods from many companies,
and also the dna75 isn't that great after all .

unfortunately i wasn't able to purchase another one when the prices were low since i don't live in the US
and their European distributor is overpricing them,
i remember when it was like 40$ in the US and around 99 pounds there,which is equal to 130$.
LAVABOX M DNA 75 Box Mod - VOLCANO e-Cigs

tokarev

ECF Veteran
Jan 25, 2009
Tennessee, USA
My second one was defective too... maybe i push too hard. It would go out of TC into something else:
instead of Ohm/Volt/Temp the readout was Ohm/Volt/Amp.? So i exchanged for another LavaBox 200 which at $89 was a deal! My 200 is pretty solid.

You can change the display settings in Escribe. You can make it display pretty much anything you want in any order. I got a blood red one on the $40 clearance and it has become one of my favorites.

ukeman

PV Masher
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2010
Kauai, Hawaii
You can change the display settings in Escribe. You can make it display pretty much anything you want in any order. I got a blood red one on the $40 clearance and it has become one of my favorites.
I wouldnt know how to go that far into escribe... i just got it on my Mac recently for the 200 which uses the 75C escribe, but I sent the Lava Box 75 back and Volcano said it also (my second one) was defective too so I got store credit for a second Lava Box 200 on sale for $89... Im happy with 2 LB 200s now. The escribe was essential to getting the settings right.
As you know, escribe is really nice.
Out of the box it was set to Ni200 on all 8 profiles!
I had to reset the parameters for Power and Ramp up which I didnt know anything about but got advice on this forum for Ti and SS.
Still more to learn though, but getting great vaping in TC now compared to what I was doing; fumbling in the dark.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread