Leo battery issues !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zengrrl

Nov 8, 2010
seattle
My first Leo battery can with a kit and it lasted a full year. Every single one I have ordered since has died a premature death, and this last time I ordered two batteries from E Cig Arsenal and the first one died within a week!!! I am using my second one now and will let you know how long it lasts. I have heard there are bad "batches" but this sucks, and I can't afford to treat my batteries like cartomizers.

Any one else have this problem: blinks three times (green) and then the button/switch gets stuck, unable to turn on again.:mad:

zengrrl

Nov 8, 2010
seattle
The second battery I had in my drawer died within 48 hours. The little plastic squishy button failed. The power is accessible if you can find the right tool to access the hard button underneath, assuming you have removed or pushed aside the ridiculous squishy button.

I have been in contact with Michelle Prettyman at E-Cig Arsenal with my complaints about the latest Leo batteries.... she admitted I'm not the only one (whew!) and has been in contact with the manufacturer. She wrote:

"They have told me that they have recently changed their processing (I am assuming to improve the battery function - I am guessing that they have received similar feedback from others with the same issues). Although they did not come right out and say that they have received similar complaints, it seems that they are/or have done something to improve the quality or function of the Leo battery. I am receiving a new batch of batteries today.

She generously is sending me two out of the next batch, and I am to send her the failed ones.

So watch out there, kiddos, the Leo battery is not the old standby it once was. Will report on the new batch from china.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread