Status
Not open for further replies.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
I did not notice this on my 3 older non sealed non passthru leo batteries.

My newer leo battery if I run it dead.....flashes. When I put it on charger it flashes 3 times...then light goes out...5 seconds later it flashes again 3 times then light goes out...5 seconds later flashes again 3 times....and then one more time. Then it starts charging light stays on till fully charged.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
The battery and charger seem to work right. I use the same charger for a 2 battery rotation and both batteries last about 10 hours. One battery is older non pt and just flashes 3 times and then light stays on till recharged but the newer pt battery goes wierd when plugged into charger. This battery only does that if I run it dead...if I put it on charger before it goes dead it does just a 3 flash and starts charging.

Caelius Felix

ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2011
Austin, Texas
I love my Leo, but sometimes we have to admit that our loved ones have faults. There are just some bad batteries out there. I have had 3 Leo batteries of the newer, pass-through variety, and have had to return 2 of them for misbehaving. One worked, but the light would flash three times, pause, flash three times, etc. until the battery was drained (24 to 36 hours with no vaping). The other bad one would not stop burning until ten seconds after the button was released. The third is working perfectly after several weeks. Hope that Boge will fix these problems, as I am otherwise pretty well-satisfied with the product.

mgmrick

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 12, 2010
New York
Leo batteries now come with the three click lockout like on the newer ego's Just click three times fast and the light blinks red (locked). Click three times fast again and the light blinks green (unlocked).

That will be a nice feature. Problem is we never need to replace the leo battery they just last and last.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread