Let's Talk Hardware

Status
Not open for further replies.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Then it's settled!

Lori, do you prefer Lori mod or mod Lori?

Hmmm. Tiger mod Lori sounds kinda cool. :2cool:

I'm delighted at the idea. As you say, I'm around here a lot anyway. Thanks for all of your kind words, General. Means a lot. And thanks, DD for seconding! I'll run it by Adam and see what he thinks. :thumbs:

Last edited:

DavidOH

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 9, 2013
Ohio
Well the new thread for the Boreas was first locked and then closed this morning. I get it with the rules and all. But it seems to me they should have been working to put the fire out, not throwing gasoline on it. I don't know roxy other than she's been on ECF a long time and looks to have always been ready to help someone and has. As big as ECF is it will go on no matter the fall out of this. But I'll be curious to see on this plays out. I'm sure the mods and admin will be getting many more PM's over it than they already have.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well the new thread for the Boreas was first locked and then closed this morning. I get it with the rules and all. But it seems to me they should have been working to put the fire out, not throwing gasoline on it. I don't know roxy other than she's been on ECF a long time and looks to have always been ready to help someone and has. As big as ECF is it will go on no matter the fall out of this. But I'll be curious to see on this plays out. I'm sure the mods and admin will be getting many more PM's over it than they already have.
I have to believe they will work it out.

Reactions: DavidOH

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Hmmm. Tiger Mod Lori sounds kinda cool. :2cool:

I'm delighted at the idea. As you say, I'm around here a lot anyway. Thanks for all of your kind words, General. Means a lot. And thanks, DD for seconding! I'll run it by Adam and see what he thinks. :thumbs:
Keep us posted.

Reactions: DavidOH

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Adam & Heather are happy to have me do it. :)
Fantastic!

I would be happy to announce it on the Big Thread if you wish. When will you be "set up"? I think you are called a "sales associate" under your avatar once it is activated.

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014
Fantastic!

I would be happy to announce it on the Big Thread if you wish. When will you be "set up"? I think you are called a "sales associate" under your avatar once it is activated.

Aw, dang! I just made "Vaping Master" :)

I think Adam will need to set it up. Not sure when, but soon.

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
wellll... I finally did it... curiosity got the best of me and I purchased the TFV4...
well built, heavy, solid, easy to take apart, easy to fill :)
starting off with the 3 coil head ( .25ohms) with the airflow control at 1/3 open, drip tip control closed...
loaded it up with Legend.
very intense flavor, decient vapor production ( 50W) but at 36nic... whoaa.. no lung hitting on this one at that nic level...
Im gonna give it a few days and see if it may become my favorite...
only issue so far, replacement coils are running about 5$ each.... ohh and BTW the unit came with a RTA "deck"... single coil design. Might be able to squeeze a dual into it but space is limited...
The Smoktech.com website shows you can get a dual coil RBA deck, also a quad coil! Impressive. Keep us in the loop on this one, BK

StealthyTX

Hates brass
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 13, 2012
Austin, TX
My new tootle mech (and the only one I will own) plus Loki:

r7s74U1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread