Heather's Heavenly Vapes - THE BIG THREAD (Part 3)

Status
Not open for further replies.

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I have a love/hate relationship with Sriracha. When I first tried it, I didn't like it - stuck to Tobasco. Then it grew on me and I don't care for it again. There are so many difference sauces out there, it's hard to just like one. I always have Tobasco in the house - red for eggs, green for pizza :p
I like Sriracha for a change of pace but I'm lost without Tabasco , I like the habenero version on hot dogs and burgers , it's awesome on pizza , but I use the red for the most part .

DJTim

ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2013
Chicago, Illinois
I like Sriracha for a change of pace but I'm lost without Tabasco , I like the habenero version on hot dogs and burgers , it's awesome on pizza , but I use the red for the most part .

I haven't tried the Habanero version. I tried the Chipotle version and wasn't impressed. Green is a mild almost sour taste. I always liked red flake pepper for pizza, so I got the heat from that, and the green makes it interesting...

retic1959

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 28, 2013
New Orleans , Louisiana
I haven't tried the Habanero version. I tried the Chipotle version and wasn't impressed. Green is a mild almost sour taste. I always liked red flake pepper for pizza, so I got the heat from that, and the green makes it interesting...
I don't like Chipotle for the most part , it's too smokey for anything but BBQ and it can be overkill with that .

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
I like shrimp just as much as crawfish , hard to beat a fried shrimp poorboy with remoulade and green tomatoes .

dayum Retic... ya makin me hungry... gonna go find a king sized fried oyster Po-Boy dressed to the max and a Guinness Black Lager ( maybe 3)

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Can we flood this with nonsense to fill it? Lol

I am so glad that Laz (Desert Dweller) convinced me to come here!

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy Note 3 using Tapatalk.

It has enough of that already! :D

Yep, we need everyone to start BLABBING so we can run out this thread and start the new one.

Have at it!

Don't we do that all the time?

LAwaters

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 25, 2014

Oh, the spicier the better. Sriracha has umami - Japanese word roughly meaning "pleasant savory taste." It's an indefinable quality in flavors. Tabasco has heat, but is not as savory.

Bunnykiller

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2013
New Orleans La.
My sensitive little body can't handle too much spice....but I love a little Mexican or bbq flavoring

come visit Kenner, La... we have lots of little mexicans here.... and alot of mexican eateries too used to be all oriental ( last count was 19) now its all mexican (23 last count)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread