Quagmire.gif~c200

:laugh::lol:

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
I watched the review today. It does look good. I just bought another Target mini, that I didn't need, so I won't be buying one anytime soon. Of course, if I see one for a good sale price, I might be tempted. I really like the tiny ones.

I see MFS has them for $30. The blue one would be my choice.

innopebble_1.jpg

classwife

Admin
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2010
Wesley Chapel, Florida

Capt.shay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 10, 2013
W. Ma. U.S.A.
This little pink mod holds a charge forever!! I love that! Like you, I always use my external charger for my batts, but I had such a hard time removing the battery I decided to give the USB cord a try. I can remove the battery from my purple Macro easily, but the pink one is stubborn!!

How are you liking your Macro so far? Did you get the pink or the purple?

You do know that that is what the little strip of cloth is for right? When you put the battery in you make sure that the ribbon is under the battery and sticking up out the other side. Then all you need to do is lift the ribbon and the battery will pop right out. The S-body is so tight that you have to use this feature to easily get the battery in and out. With that being said, the s-body internal charger is twice as fast as my nightcore and since I have two (+) S-bodys, I just swap the atty and in an hour the first one is fully charged again.

I LOVE THE S-BODY!

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
Anyone got their mits on a Mi-One yet? I ordered one for the Mrs. but the one thing u can't really know despite any and all research is how tight u can actually make the draw. I'll post my experience once it arrives but was just curious as to others thoughts on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

NotSoMini

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 13, 2014
I recently purchased the Aspire x Milspec 40 watt kit that comes with a 2ml tank that I have been using for the past few days. The tank uses the Nautilus Mini BVC coils. I did try a 22mm tank and it fits nicely. The best part is this mod takes an 18350 battery although it does have a USB port for charging. The kit did come with one Aspire battery which has longer battery time than say for example the AW 350s. They did copy a few things off the VS rDNA. It has the ribbon to remove the battery and the battery door is magnetic although other mods have gone to this. The only small con for me is that the automatic shut off time is around five minutes and there is no way to extend it as far as I know but no big deal. Very stealthy and comfortable mod in my hands with TC for those that want this.

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
You do know that that is what the little strip of cloth is for right? When you put the battery in you make sure that the ribbon is under the battery and sticking up out the other side. Then all you need to do is lift the ribbon and the battery will pop right out. The S-body is so tight that you have to use this feature to easily get the battery in and out. With that being said, the s-body internal charger is twice as fast as my nightcore and since I have two (+) S-bodys, I just swap the atty and in an hour the first one is fully charged again.

I LOVE THE S-BODY!

When I put the battery in my first pink one I didn't make sure the ribbon was sticking up, so it's no help. If I don't have any luck coaxing the battery out, I'll just keep charging it via USB. I knew better than to make the same mistake with my second order of the little cuties, and I am able to pop those batteries out with no problem. I won't make the same mistake again.

I really love these mods! I hope Vapor DNA will drop the price on their stock of the Sbody Macro 40s too, and soon! I would love several more of these babies!

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Anyone got their mits on a Mi-One yet? I ordered one for the Mrs. but the one thing u can't really know despite any and all research is how tight u can actually make the draw. I'll post my experience once it arrives but was just curious as to others thoughts on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/QUOTE

I've been wondering the same thing. Someone said it would work for MTL, but it's more of a loose or airy MTL. It sure is cute though!!

Reactions: DPLongo22

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
I got the Space Grey Mini-C from Sweet Vapes yesterday and I love it. I hoped it would be a gunmetal shade, but it is a charcoal instead. Still, the charcoal is very pretty, and it does not appear to be a painted on finish. If you like black mods, you should give the Space Grey from Sweet Vapes a try. I think you'd like it.

Just a follow-up from a dozen pages back :- ) .... Got a few Space Grey and full metal finish!! :thumb:

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks

I have is, and the draw is on par with the eGo AIO or Kayfun 5/Mini 3. The adjustment ain't much. I haven't tried it with a different drip tip, though. Draw aside, I kinda like the little bugger...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
Just a follow-up from a dozen pages back :- ) .... Got a few Space Grey and full metal finish!! :thumb:

I'm glad you like them. I've got the Rose Gold, Space Grey and Silver finishes. They're all very pretty and the finish is pretty durable.

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks

I fibbed a bit. After your initial question, I went and played with it a bit more. The draw CAN be tightened up a bit. Adding a small bore DT brings it down to Aerotank / Kayfun 3.1 range...

5a9a78e4a761c5c4dd2fbeb0dc9cc29f.jpg

ETA: The coils on these units do not seem to be near as spitty as the OG Joyetech BF coils...

Ladiekali

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2013
Florida
I, too, have really been enjoying my Sbody Macro since running across the $30 (free shipping) deal...

I've had NO issues with its magnetic door...

Its size, weight, fire button, hand comfort and 18650 swapping ease are, to me, superior to the PICO (my previous favorite 18650 Mod)...

Macro

Thanks for the link. I needed a new mod under $50, hadntbeen on eff in a while, thanks

Jim-

GCS E (1) + V (1) + M (1) = 3
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 18, 2013
Los Angeles County, Ca. USA
I fibbed a bit. After your initial question, I went and played with it a bit more. The draw CAN be tightened up a bit. Adding a small bore DT brings it down to Aerotank / Kayfun 3.1 range...

5a9a78e4a761c5c4dd2fbeb0dc9cc29f.jpg

ETA: The coils on these units do not seem to be near as spitty as the OG Joyetech BF coils...

Thanks for the info! If I can tighten the draw up to any of the examples you gave should be golden. Oh, one other thing, I was told they will accept the AIO coils. You tried any other coils than what was supplied by chance?

Reactions: DPLongo22
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread