Not open for further replies.

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
Well, which "her"????

Regardless, tell "her" that we ALL wish her a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! :bday::banana::thumb:
Crap.... now I have to ask.
Glen_Quagmire.png

Shawn Hoefer

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 21, 2015
Arkansas Ozarks
New Family Member:

img_20170324_095100890_hdr-jpg.643535

Picked up the Reuleaux Mini from Totally Wicked when I was traveling this week. Sad to hear they're going to be closing next year :oops:
I had exactly no interest in the Rolly Mini, but the Resin Rolly Mini has piqued my interest... I'd be interested in your opinions on the device...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

DingerCPA

Vaping Mistress
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 9, 2014
Corn 'n' Cows
I had exactly no interest in the Rolly Mini, but the Resin Rolly Mini has piqued my interest... I'd be interested in your opinions on the device...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

I've only used in VV/VW mode thusfar. I just completed a "long" drive, and this was great for the trek. 3000mAh, pretty comfortable to hold. I was running an eGo ONE with a 0.5 ohm coil, and the longevity was pretty decent. Only thing I'm not cracked about is the +/- button on the BOTTOM of the device. You have to be pretty sure about changing it - but on the flip side, it's not going to wiggle on you inadvertently.

I know I "over-paid" because it was straight from the B&M, but it amused me, and I don't regret the purchase. (I've spent a LOT more on less-rewarding purchases)

ETA - I typically don't buy internal battery mods, but I LOVE my Target Mini (just too low mAh) and I was recently gifted a Cuboid Mini that I often find myself reaching for.....

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Looks really good. But, isn't the eGo ONE Mega V2 a LH tank?

As a confirmed MTL Tootle Puffer...I get an excellent vaping experience from the 1.0Ω (1.8 mm air holes) CLR's...with the AFC about ½ closed...

If you're a DLer...you'd probably want to try the 0.5Ω (3.5mm air holes) CLR's...

@pufZeppelin 's excellent illustration here => eGo ONE tank series – CLR coil

Very nice! I am glad to hear you like it and the AL85 too. I love my Picos, but it would be nice to have more versatility with the tank sizes.

The Pico and the Smok AL85 Baby are essentially the same size...

The Pico can accommodate up to a 23mm atomizer...the AL85 up to 25mm...

The Pico has a small screen...the AL85 has a rather large screen...

The Pico has a quite small Fire Button (which makes my thumb joint ache after 5-10 pushes)...the AL85 has a quite comfortable (and easy to find/squeeze) Firing Panel...

SMOK AL85 Alien Baby 85W TC Starter Kit Review | Spinfuel VAPE

Last edited:

JustWondering1

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 29, 2015
That's what got me along with the size of it. I only use VW and never go above 22W so do not care that it is not upgradeable.

I try to buy mostly upgradeable, but if I find a mod that I really love, I'll buy it whether it's upgradeable or not. If you never vape over 22 watts, you'll be able to go a long time without a fresh battery with that one, for sure.

ian91

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 14, 2013
Westbank, BC Canada
I try to buy mostly upgradeable, but if I find a mod that I really love, I'll buy it whether it's upgradeable or not. If you never vape over 22 watts, you'll be able to go a long time without a fresh battery with that one, for sure.
I am retired and I chain vape so nothing lasts me long. I already use Fuchai 213, Alien and Battlestar dual mods and I can suck them dry within a day!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread