Not open for further replies.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
Yeah, I'm sorry I let you all down but I retired in April so I have to watch how much I spend.

Beans and mashed potato sandwiches from now on.

You didn't, sweetie. We were totally playing. :)

gandymarsh

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
WI, USA
You didn't, sweetie. We were totally playing. :)
Of course, I knew you were just kiddin" me. I should know by now that you two are always goofin' around. I could actually afford to buy more mods. I just don't need any.

I just wanted to give you my "woe is me" sob story. I thought the "mashed potato sandwich" reference would have tipped you off.

By the way, that's a reference to the Blondie and Dagwood comic strip.

Katdarling

I'm still here on ECF... sort of. ;)
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 25, 2011
Utopia
I just wanted to give you my "woe is me" sob story. I thought the "mashed potato sandwich" reference would have tipped you off.

It was a tip off, but more a hunger-maker, dahlink. I'm thinking about that sammich for din din tonite now.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Never had one but I love mashed potatoes. Not sure about mashed potatoes and bread though. Maybe if the potatoes were fried and had bacon on them.

Italians make a wonderful pizza with potatoes and rosemary. :)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
@gerrymi sure doesn't buy all he posts.

About 10 years ago...I either became "unemployed"...(Unemployment Compensation only lasted for 6 months in "those days")...or "retired"...(I was certainly the appropriate age but there was NO Gold Watch or pension)...

However, after 50 years of (loving) smoking and buying analogs without even thinking about it...

Always...when I consider e-cig purchases...in the back of my mind is..."$70 = 1 carton of analogs = 6 days of ashes in my ol' ashtrays"... :shock:

Last edited:

DavidOck

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2013
Halfway to Paradise, WA

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Solid 510 connectors, perhaps? :D

I hope it is :)

Maybe you just feel more comfortable with round numbers. 80 is rounder than 40 :)

Seems like a 2 for 1 deal in my mind. I was close to ordering one when it was on sale for $80 but I already had a few DNA75's and really didn't need it. When the VT75 came out, I got one of those (big mistake!). That made me build a few in Silo cases so I had more than I really needed. I'll probably give one to my sister.

Nick N

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 8, 2014
Columbus, Ohio
I agree on the VT75. Bought it because the price was right (used from a fellow member) and I wanted to try a DNA board. I hate hate hate that battery cap! Can’t tell you how many times it either got stuck with a battery in it requiring pliers to unscrew the cap or wouldn’t properly secure the 18650 in the tube and I didn’t have a tiny screwdriver to tighten the center screw. Awful! Not to mention it gets pretty warm.

Right now I’m debating whether I should get a new mod or not. I don’t NEED it. My RX200s is showing it’s age, the VT75 is annoying, so I have been rocking the ‘ol Smok Xcube 2. It’s not bad but I got the itch for something new.

Like many others I have my eye on the Charon TC, TS, or Battlestar. My gut says skip the Battlestar because you can’t upgrade it, but do I really need to? That Lavabox is tempting as I was eyeing it when I got the VT75 but I would prefer a two battery box. Decisions, decisions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread