Looking for 30mm RDA squonker?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I picked up a Sherman rta clone. It came with a bf pin. It's 28mm. I really like it. It hits really nice. Good airflow and it's really well made. It has the same build deck as the Elite but the Sherman has bottom airflow. I still like my Elite better but it is a real close 2nd. I'll get another one in black in case they discontinue these.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
The new 30mm Mask rda looks awesome. Thinking about grabbing one
Don't waste your money. It vapes real nice but because it's bottom airflow it leaks pretty bad if you're not real careful. My favorite is my Elite V2. Mine is a clone. From what I've seen the clones have been discontinued An authentic is $80. I will be getting an authentic soon. I also have a Sherman RTA clone that is my 2nd choice. I will be getting a 2nd one of those too.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I took my TM30 to the machine shop at work and the machinist cut the top cap out for me so it can use 810 drip tips. It really helped with airflow and flavor. I really don't understand why they don't do these simple modifications from the factory. I now have some great RDAs to squonk with. The Elite gen 2 is stilk my favorite. The TM30 has moved into the number 2 spot with the Sherman running a close 3rd. I'm still trying to figure out a bf pin for the Buddha v2. I need a bf pin for an Icon that will fot my Mason. If anyone has a bf pin fir an Icon they are not using and would like to sell please pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread