Status
Not open for further replies.

r055co

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 24, 2015
Seattle
So I have been communicating with Glenn at Vapergate. I am getting a 30mm Mason Gemini that I'm going to be the guinea pig to see how well it does as a bf rda. I'll post my thoughts when it gets here. Hopefully next weekend.
Too funny, knowing Vapergate you'll need a Squonker that you just attach a 60ml bottle lol

Sent from my K88 using Tapatalk

beez0527

SQUONKAHOLIC
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 5, 2014
Etna,OH
They actually are getting ready to release a limited run rda that comes with squonk pin, it's the omni I won 1 ( believe I'm the only person other than 9 shop owners to have one so far ) at the Midwest vape convention last weekend. Its 27mm
5e7973a9b8ba997d497fb47bb691901e.jpg

Sent from my SM-P607T using Tapatalk

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
Single coil 30mm RDA? No thanks especially at that price point.
I understand why you would say that but it looks like it's made for giant .... all single coils and I have a mech mod and RDA from desthwish and there craftmanship is top freaking notch. Also most of the larger exotic coils I build tsukas,framed staples, frapliens, 4 core staggered claptons etc there resistance is WAY to low for dual coil so single coil is bloody perfect

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
I understand why you would say that but it looks like it's made for giant .... all single coils and I have a mech mod and RDA from desthwish and there craftmanship is top freaking notch. Also most of the larger exotic coils I build tsukas,framed staples, frapliens, 4 core staggered claptons etc there resistance is WAY to low for dual coil so single coil is bloody perfect
It looks like a nice RDA. It's just not for me. I very rarily use single coils. I like making braided coils and I put those in my Pharaoh RDA. I would like your thoughts after you get it.

Don29palms

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2014
joshua tree, ca
Well my quest to get my hands on a 30mm bf RDA has been difficult. Today I got an Armageddon Elite Gen 2 clone. I put in a goon lp bf pin. This thing is insane and less than $10. Definitely a cloud chasers dream!

My quest started with contacting Vapergate about their Mason Gemini Series 2 30mm. I talked to a guy named Glenn. After going back and forth he said that he would send a bf pin with my purchase. So I spent the $50 and got the Mason. When I got here the bf pin would not work. I would not have bought the RDA if the pin wouldn't work. Before my purchase Glen said he had personalky tried one and it worked fine. When I told him the pin he sent me was wrong I was told he would send me a replacement deck with a working bf pin installed. After a couple of days he told me he didn't know what's wrong but now he can't find a combination that works. Needless to say I'm mad. The Mason is an excellent RDA but I don't like being lied to. Because of this I will never buy anything from Vapergate in the future.
I found another 30mm RDA that comes with a bf pin. The Timesvape Mask 30mm RDA. Timesvape's website is in english so I added the RDA to my cart. When you try to make the purchase and checkout everything is written in chinese. I don't read chinese. I would really like one of these RDAs and have tried to contact Timesvape multiple times with no response. If anyone knows where or how I can get a Mask 30mm RDA PLEASE let me know.

Sed8op8

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
I've had the Deathtrap since yesterday really liking it, flavor is pretty decent for a big rda, really beefy build deck with lots of room, makes my 3.5mm .26x.40 SS fused claptons look absolutely tiny.

View attachment 665361 View attachment 665363 View attachment 665365 View attachment 665367
I got my Deathtrap on my GeekVape GBox dual 18650 squonk and the vape is fantastic 3.5 mm 3x26gx38g 316l Alien ohms out at .18 the flavor and vapor for a single coil 30mm RDA is freaking ridiculous ! Also it squonks amazingly well as the open deck design allows me to use a fair bit of cotton and i am able to vape for quite awhile before resquonking.

I got the the times vape 24 rda and it's actually a decent RDA for being a Chinese cheapo kind of like a Kennedy and a goon had a 3 way with a Chinese clone and the resulting off spring is the mask. I'll try and find a mask 30mm somewhere else for you

Reactions: ccwaters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread