Looking to do something with these old Blus

Status
Not open for further replies.

striderrblu

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2014
Albany, NY, USA
I have three old BluCig batteries (shorts, so 90 mAh I believe) and an original PCC as well as a premium PCC. The premium PCC is lower quality in my opinion; since the battery doesn't screw in and relies on contact. Within the first month, my premium pack wouldn't charge my batteries because the little pad that pushes the battery down had worn out, so I picked up the original pack. Anyway:

I'm looking for bottom coil clearomizers compatible with my blucig batteries. I'm not sure where to order these things, and I thought this would be the place to ask. I believe the batteries are 510 threading.

Thanks

DasBluCig

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Chichester, NH
While most any BCC with a 510 thread will physically FIT a Blu battery......you won't get more than a few hits before it dies!!
Suggest you "retire" the Blu.....and invest in a good tank/battery/charger kit.....MyVaporStore has a really good "starter" set for about $70...2 eGo batteries, 2 clearos and a charger....it's what moved me off the Blu.....and on to a MUCH better vape!!
Happy (vaping) Trails!

SamZzz

Verified Member
May 22, 2013
TN
The 510 nano clearos are a great way to squeak the remaining life out of your Blue batteries. We picked up several and they were a huge improvement in the amount of flavor and vapor you get. They will however drain your batteries quickly if you vape much. But the good thing is once you have them you can easily pick up an ego battery and charger without having to invest in a whole new kit once you are ready to move up. I highly recommend getting an ego for home at the least since most people tend to vape more then and you won't be so concerned about portability. There are several sizes to choose from and the difference in battery life between those and the Blu will amaze you.

Sent from my BNTV600 using Tapatalk

realsis

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 8, 2014
California
I traded in my blues for a vaporizer and I'm soon happy I did! My battery lasts all day with heavy vamping and the flavors you can get are Amazing! E juice is half the price of those blu cartridges! Once I started with the vaporizer I am happy to say I'm smoke free! I couldn't have done that with blu because I couldn't get enough vapor and I never got that throat hit with the blu.' I sacked so hard on the blue I gave myself a sore throat! The vaporizer has been a blessing for me! It allowed me to quit without any suffering or cravings! That's saying a lot for someone like me who a pack and a half a day smoker for 25 years! With my vaporizer I was freed. No cravings now misery! If blu isn't working for you really consider getting a vaporizer. It really made a HUGE difference for me! Best wiishes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread