Looking to upgrade from Aspire Nautilus Mini to...?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I currently use an Eleaf iStick 100W battery and an Aspire Nautilus Mini tank with BVC coils. I love the Nautilus, but I've been using it for a long time now and am wondering if there's been any new tanks released in the past several months/year that I might enjoy more? I'm not interested in sub-ohm or huge clouds of vapor... just something that's easy to use, reliable, and provides great flavor. Thanks in advance!

Falconeer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 27, 2015
Dunoon, West of Scotland.
I'm still a big fan of the Nautilus Mini ( and the simple GS Air too for that matter) but I do have a Triton 2 ( the full size one) which I run with the +1 Ohm coils recommended for MTL and I like it a lot - top fill is easy, size of tank is brilliant and flavour is good. Some folk though have found this tank fiddly and prone to spitting back - I don't overfill mine and don't go beyond 13 watts with it and it has been just fine with me.

Do I think it's significantly better than a Nautilus - not really quite frankly imho.

Liskrig

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2015
MA, USA
Hey @rachellie8! Unfortunately, nothing that I have used has come close to the experience of the Nautilus Mini. The flavor, size, price, reliability, have all exceeded my expectations. I started my vaping journey over a year ago on a Nautilus Mini, and iStick 20w and I'm still using the Nautilus Mini to this day along with some other sub-ohm options.

The iStick 20w still works perfectly fine, but I upgraded to an iStick 50w so I could go for days without recharging :D

Reactions: Falconeer

drugarth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2015
Netherlands, groningen
I upgraded from nauti to the kabuki, I find it looks better (shorter), less leaking/gurgeling (as in non), better airflow and sligthly better taste. Still bottomfill though.
Upside is it also uses the same coils, so no need to buy a different kind. Clones are quite good and only $10, so worth a try for very low investment.

I also like the tfv4 micro with the 1.8ohm coils quite a lot. Has 3 tank sizes to fit your need. It does have easy topfill. Also has other coil options if you want to try other vapestyles or single and dual coil rba if in the future you want to build yourself. Very versatile and complete package for only $22.

Reactions: Eskie

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
The Nautilus X with the 4ml adapter is a nice MTL upgrade that I often use when I don't want to blow big clouds, and is even capable of mediocre DL hits with the air flow wide open, though I think I prefer the Cubis with the 1.5 coils. The Nautilus X has huge juice holes so you can use thicker juice. It will obviously suck down juice faster than the Nautilus and the Mini but it is sooo much easier to refill it's not a big deal IMO.

sofarsogood

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2014
I currently use an Eleaf iStick 100W battery and an Aspire Nautilus Mini tank with BVC coils. I love the Nautilus, but I've been using it for a long time now and am wondering if there's been any new tanks released in the past several months/year that I might enjoy more? I'm not interested in sub-ohm or huge clouds of vapor... just something that's easy to use, reliable, and provides great flavor. Thanks in advance!
I got a brother of mine vaping Christmas 2014 on an N mini and iStick 20. He loves them and doesn't want to change a thing. The N mini is very good at what it does. If government interference stops the supply of N mini coils you might wish you had an atomizer you can rebuild. Otherwise I say stick with what works.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread