Lost Vape Therion 166 (DNA250)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
For whatever it's worth, not that I know of. They seem to fall into the "Limited Edition" thing like the Italian leather back (I want one).
That's the way I understand it as well. The Snakeskin doors are supposed to be limited Edition doors and aren't being sold separately. At least that's the way it is now but who knows what the future will bring. I wouldn't count on it though. Heck for that matter, I've yet to see any of the Black Frame doors for sale separately.

Cheers,
Steve

Reactions: Eskie

Wingsfan0310

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2013
Flat Rock, MI, USA
Yeah, and I'm sure I can wander around Central Park and find a nice snake to work from.;)
I'll loan you my Snake Hunter. This was a year or so back on the first warm day of Spring. The Gardner Snakes came out of their holes and were sunning themselves. I couldn't figure out what my crazy Collie was doing. She was herding them into the woods :D :lol:

Phone%20Pictures%20617_zps13gesxnm.jpg
Phone%20Pictures%20618_zpsm8q4opcn.jpg

Cheers,
Steve

Reactions: Eskie

mongo74

I'm your huckleberry.
ECF Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Ωhmsville
I've only seen one juvenile so far. I'm sure there'll be a day when they amass...problem is, I really don't want to go looking for them, I've heard the rattle of a Timber Rattlesnake out in my woods, so I'll pass lol. At least that's what I thought I heard...not keen to find out for sure lol.

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
I've only seen one juvenile so far. I'm sure there'll be a day when they amass...problem is, I really don't want to go looking for them, I've heard the rattle of a Timber Rattlesnake out in my woods, so I'll pass lol. At least that's what I thought I heard...not keen to find out for sure lol.

A timber rattlesnake near you? I bet it would look good. Tell you what, I'll help. You get the head and I'll grab the tail.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread