Status
Not open for further replies.

bwh79

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2014
Oregon
To be entered into this week's contest, tell us what your favorite Star Wars movie or show is! Personally, my favorite is Return of the Jedi.
Tough call...Jedi's a good one, but are you talking the version with Hayden Christensen at the end, or Sebastian Shaw? ANH is always a classic, but then Empire has Hoth, and Lando, and Vader's "Death March" tune... And after the failed abortions that were the first two prequels, it's hard not to like Ep.III for finally feeling like a "real" Star Wars movie again...

...I know you said "movie or show," but will I be disqualified if I just vote for Battlefront II on Sony PS2 as my favorite? :)

CountBoredom

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 11, 2014
San Diego, CA, USA
While I remember being awed in the theater when the Star Destroyer comes roaring overhead in the opening of Star Wars (or, Episode IV, as it's now known), the insanity that film generated in my young brain made the anticipation to see Empire that much greater... Overall, I think Empire was the better film: more morally ambiguous and with better dialogue. Still, it's a tough call...

As a side note, I have been fortunate enough to see every film but the first on opening day...

Crowedude654

ECF Veteran
Jun 11, 2012
Charlotte, NC
Thanks everyone! This week's contest will be ending today at noon, so get those posts in before that!

And no, you won't be disqualified if Battlefront is your favorite, even if it's a game. If that's the case, then my favorite is probably Jedi Outcast. Kyle Katarn severing his connection with the force because he couldn't be trusted after going dark side. Luke Skywalker rebuilding the Jedi Temple and beginning to train new Jedi. Desann killing Katarn's partner and following him to the Valley of the Jedi when he goes to regain his force powers, then imbuing people with The Force....probably the best storyline out of all of them.

Reactions: kathi17
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread