Mark 10 review. (Marlboro's e-cig)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tom Fuller

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 12, 2014
Mansfield, Texas, United States
Ok so I am in absolute love with my mech and kayfun 3.1. EXCEPT the size. So looking for a viable small vape at upscale functions I thought I would give Philip Morris a shot. At 9.99 USD for a starter kit I figured if nothing else a small backup.

Reading the box it states it comes with an ecig case one ecig one cartridge and a USB charger. The case was more of a plastic cigar tube. The device itself is very very small (cigarette size). It does come charged. First puff absolutely NASTY tasting. Sent me to the box to read ingredients. They use Glycerol instead of VG. I'm not sure if that accounts for the taste but my goodness that is foul. Tried two or three more puffs and put it away for good. The battery is a tiny 90mah. But I can't tell you how long it lasts as making it through a charge cycle or cartridge is impossible.

All in all don't waste your time or money.

Live Long and Vape!

tp4tissue

Jun 15, 2014
usa
Don't give in to big tobacco guys... never surrender...
kaminaonionplz.gif

wrath186

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Scranton, PA
Doesn't just about every smoker start there? My first ecig was a V2 starter kit. The flavor was ok, but more than that I felt like a little kid pretending to smoke, anyone remember candy cigarettes?

Then I moved to spinners and egos, still have them too. After that was my trusty SVD. And now I'm onto mechs. With each step I've gotten better flavor.

My question to Big Tobacco is why would I take a step back?

Tinkiegrrl

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 18, 2013
New York, NY
Doesn't just about every smoker start there? My first ecig was a V2 starter kit. The flavor was ok, but more than that I felt like a little kid pretending to smoke, anyone remember candy cigarettes?

Then I moved to spinners and egos, still have them too. After that was my trusty SVD. And now I'm onto mechs. With each step I've gotten better flavor.

My question to Big Tobacco is why would I take a step back?

You would step back because they will work with the FDA to make sure you have to. I don't think they care to win us over right now. They plan on cheating by wiping out the compition through bans.

wrath186

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Scranton, PA
You would step back because they will work with the FDA to make sure you have to. I don't think they care to win us over right now. They plan on cheating by wiping out the compition through bans.

I'm hoping that doesn't happen. I enjoyed smoking and now I enjoy vaping. I would hate to have to give it up, but if that's how it unfolds then I'll just not vape anymore.

wrath186

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2013
Scranton, PA
Chinamart has vg, tractor suply has pg, I can vape that if I have to.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I forgot about DIY until after I posted. I'm sure that people at one time or another or may still, grow, cure and smoke their own tobacco. Juice will fall into that catagory.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread