Meet me at the Station

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerms

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 1, 2011
Fargo
This weekend I vaped a lot of High Octane and Full Throttle from GoodeJuice, from their lab made line. They are both very similar to Halo's Torque and Freedom. I really like what Nick has going on at GeJ, mainly with the House Brewed line, but found these to be very enjoyable old school synthetics. Don't really need another bottle of either, but no regrets trying them and vaped up easily.

Then on to Tampa from here at the station. I'm not sure exactly how to say what I mean on this, but Tampa is just plain easier to vape. Less of that high-strung, lab tobacco kick. Easier on the senses, overall more vapable. Tampa's just a really really good synthetic tobacco, easily one of my favorites that I've had. I usually don't describle any juice as better than another, just stick to what seems to work better for me, but with Tampa I feel like stating that it's a better juice than those two othe labs (which is still just my opinion of course). It's one I can see ordering more of, and gets me excited to try the rest of the line.

Right now vaping Dover, which doesn't bring up words like lab and synthetic to my mind. Very interesting vape. I like it, not sure if I'm crazy about the flavor yet, but very interesting juice.

Sent from my LGL55C using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread