• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meet up in michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

tippyclubb

ECF Veteran
Oct 3, 2011
Michigan
Everyone left because there wasn't enough participation in the vape meets. The last one I had put together only 4 people showed up. Mistinthewoods had a summer BBQ and only a hand full of people attended.

Years ago when we first started meets the turn out was great but as vape shops began to show up they started hosting vape meets and people wanted to go to the stores where they could purchase mods and juice. That was the end of our personal vaping meets in local bars. That's too bad because we sure had a lot of fun.

Everyone left because there wasn't enough participation in the vape meets. The last one I had put together only 4 people showed up. Mistinthewoods had a summer BBQ and only a hand full of people attended.

Years ago when we first started meets the turn out was great but as vape shops began to show up they started hosting vape meets and people wanted to go to the stores where they could purchase mods and juice. That was the end of our personal vaping meets in local bars. That's too bad because we sure had a lot of fun.

vape meet at a bar would be fun as hell i feel like on a sat night or something but i think a vape meet at vape shop would be awesome as well if we could set up a date and time to meet up at lets say Boosted Vapor in clinton Twp that would be awesome as well or any vape shop for that matter... 4 people and meeting new people or seeing people you dont normally is a lot better then sitting at home vaping by myself talking to a wall haha just my opinion tho i would be intersted in attending a meet if we could set one up

Exactly where is this Boosted Vapor shop? Why don't you call up there and set up a date and time for people to meet and then post it on here? Sounds like fun.

boosted vapor is on 16 mile road and gratiot ...just south of 16 on the left side...there a nice shop..sell starter kits and then some nicer mods as well...some rebuildables and supplies , tanks...and they mix there own juices 10ml and 30ml options and seem to have about 100 different flavors which makes it hard to choose what you want to try next lol ....have a nice setup with tables and chairs as well

next time i go in ill talk to the owner and we can try and set something up...maybe will plan for something in a month or so like in march...give the weather a chance to warm up a bit and give some time to set it all up and plan it out...as soon as i talk to them ill let you all know and talk to you more

Okay my son-in-law was telling us about that place. Hubby and I got them into vaping. The 4 of us will be there.

I agree wait until spring and in the meantime we can promote your vaping meet. We need a date and time and we will take it from there.

yeah i may go up there around 11-12 today actually and ill talk to the owner...but yeah i feel like the spring will be a much better time so ill let you know what they say

well i would like to be apart/involved in a group of people to help set up some meets around michigan....yes theres the Vape Expo in ann arbor in the fall however i havent seen any exact dates posted yet for the event...as for now i would like to have little meet set up for the end of march at boosted vapor in Clinton Twp if we can come up with a quick date end of march or end of april...maybe have it on a Sat night or Sunday

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
well i would like to be apart/involved in a group of people to help set up some meets around michigan....yes theres the Vape Expo in ann arbor in the fall however i havent seen any exact dates posted yet for the event...as for now i would like to have little meet set up for the end of march at boosted vapor in Clinton Twp if we can come up with a quick date end of march or end of april...maybe have it on a Sat night or Sunday

Go for it. I will be there!

Tamnakz

ECF Veteran
Mar 5, 2014
Lansing, Mi, USA
Perhaps if enough of us can meet and form a core for planning future meets that move around the Michigan area. Let's not forget the August meet in Ann Arbor. It is an annual event that has been established.

What's this August meet? I know Vapexpo was there last year, and is on hold this year in Cali, what shop/group hosts the Ann Arbor meet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread