• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Meet up in michigan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeebadeeb

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2014
Michigan
My roommate and I will probably come out to this. Depends on when (still need that info). I should probably check how far away it is, too...I'm on the west coast about 45min-1hr west of Grand Rapids.

Ann Arbor in August. Watch this link below for announcement.

vapeXpo

Went to the site; the only two menu items are Cali 2014 and Michigan 2013. Do we know for a fact there is going to be one in 2014 in Michigan?

Last edited:

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
My roommate and I will probably come out to this. Depends on when (still need that info). I should probably check how far away it is, too...I'm on the west coast about 45min-1hr west of Grand Rapids.

Went to the site; the only two menu items are Cali 2014 and Michigan 2013. Do we know for a fact there is going to be one in 2014 in Michigan?

It will be in August the exact date not yet determined. Keep watching that site.

VapinBill

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 19, 2009
Michigan
Alright!
I'm thinking it's out of my current driving range, but we'll see what the date winds up being!
You are about an hour from my house, Nick. That location would be another 45 minutes to an hour away. You can use my pad as a rest stop. Leave your car and we can drive over.

VapieDan

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2013
Flint, Michigan, United States
************HERE IS WHAT EVERYONE WAS WAITING FOR.*********** Oct 3rd and 4th
Vapexpo has been signed and sealed and NOW IS ON. Get ready to get your socks knocked off and have a amazing time.
This year will be again in Ann Arbor Michigan at the Clarion Hotel. We are expecting a awesome turnout and if you see the vaping Militia is involved in many ways this year.
We are still planning lots of things to do. Many Vendors. And possibly some vape personalities too.
I am so very excited to finally get this started. NOW comes the busy time for us to get everything and everyone going.

******************VapeXpo 2014 is here Oct 3rd and 4th.**************

We will of course be looking for volenteers and such. Please PM me or skype me at angellove1961. I will get hotel info to you asap.

If you are looking to rent a table for the event Please send your info here.
Also will be looking for sponsors and donations for giveaways. Please contact me for this.

**************Also be informed this will be a 18+ event and ID's will be checked********

ROOM RATES $89.99 BE SURE TO MENTION "VAPEXPO"
EXTRA PARKING AT NEARBY SHOPPING CENTER
WITH COURTESY SHUTTLE RUNNING EVERY 20 MIN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread