Not open for further replies.

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
I've never used a mech before but I'm very tempted to try that one for just ten bucks!

Is it difficult to operate the switch? It seems like an awkward position at the bottom there.

Can't wait to hear what you think about the Mr Q when you get it. It's only in pre-order at 3fvape, expected on the 25th this month it says. Where did you order yours?

Slowtech...er. fasttech. Lol.

Says shipping on the 20th, so I'll have in about 6 weeks probably. Lol.

The switch isn't bad, if you've never used bottom button mods before, it doesn't take too long to get used to. but if its your first mech, I'd get one with a true 510, and not a "hybrid" like the 4nine. There's plenty of inexpensive mechs out there nowadays.

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
Slowtech...er. Fasttech. Lol.

Oh dear, good luck ;)

The switch isn't bad, if you've never used bottom button mods before, it doesn't take too long to get used to. but if its your first mech, I'd get one with a true 510, and not a "hybrid" like the 4nine. There's plenty of inexpensive mechs out there nowadays.

But which finger do you use to press it? Pinky seems the only that makes sense from this layman's point of view
24664313681_c43e9e55b4_o.gif

I didn't even notice it's a hybrid, thanks for the warning. I think I'm done researching RTAs and mods for a little while, so I might as well dive in to the mechs next
24639996112_5365340198_o.gif

petrotech

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 9, 2015
indiana
Oh dear, good luck ;)

But which finger do you use to press it? Pinky seems the only that makes sense from this layman's point of view
24664313681_c43e9e55b4_o.gif

I didn't even notice it's a hybrid, thanks for the warning. I think I'm done researching RTAs and mods for a little while, so I might as well dive in to the mechs next
24639996112_5365340198_o.gif

I actually had to think about what finger i use...I use my midle finger. I tried to take a picture of it, but my photography skills are a little lacking. Lol.

And my wife was giving me some, "what the heck are you doing" looks. Lol

OhTheAgony

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2011
Netherlands
I actually had to think about what finger i use...I use my midle finger. I tried to take a picture of it, but my photography skills are a little lacking. Lol.

And my wife was giving me some, "what the heck are you doing" looks. Lol

Haha, why do you think I take all my pictures in the backyard ;)

Thanks for trying though, I think I get it now!

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
I have the Pico and the Mini Volt and would love to get a Target Mini. I'll have to find a decent price here in Canada for one.
Recently Phil Busardo did a few reviews for some small/micro mods and the Target Mini faired very well. However, it's not for me as it looks like a child's toy, especially the black with red plastic buttons version.

Sent from my SM-G900I using Tapatalk

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
Recently Phil Busardo did a few reviews for some small/micro mods and the Target Mini faired very well. However, it's not for me as it looks like a child's toy, especially the black with red plastic buttons version.

After using the Mini Volt, Pico and Target Mini, I think the Target Mini is the best of the bunch followed by the Pico only because it has a replaceable battery. I wouldn't recommend the Mini Volt at any price (and I saw it for under $20 somewhere). The Silver version doesn't look like a toy and is actually pretty nice in person. TP works very well even when vaping a tank dry, unlike the Pico where it will give you burnt hits. The Pico's resistance also fluctuates when you go from hot outside to cool a/c indoors or vice versa. It was constantly asking if it's a new coil. Never had that issue with any of my 11 DNAxxx mods or the Target Mini.

KayP

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Dec 21, 2015
Gold Coast, QLD, AUS
After using the Mini Volt, Pico and Target Mini, I think the Target Mini is the best of the bunch followed by the Pico only because it has a replaceable battery. I wouldn't recommend the Mini Volt at any price (and I saw it for under $20 somewhere). The Silver version doesn't look like a toy and is actually pretty nice in person. TP works very well even when vaping a tank dry, unlike the Pico where it will give you burnt hits. The Pico's resistance also fluctuates when you go from hot outside to cool a/c indoors or vice versa. It was constantly asking if it's a new coil. Never had that issue with any of my 11 DNAxxx mods or the Target Mini.
I can't comment on TC as I don't vape in that mode, yet.

I agree with your comments about the mini volt; the reason I bought one instead of a nugget was because it advertised a higher mah battery. Of course now I know that was false advertising.

Imo the pico doesn't fall in the category of micro mods; It's not small enough. It comes close though. When looking at mod of this particular size, I prefer the Tesla Nano 60w over the Pico: Better fit, finish and build, weighty, and of course large top firing button. Downside is maximum watts.

Yes, the silver version of the Target Mini does look less like a toy. However, it still looks like one to me =/

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
would love to get a Target Mini. I'll have to find a decent price here in Canada for one.

Have you checked out Vapecrawler

the Target Mini faired very well. However, it's not for me as it looks like a child's toy, especially the black with red plastic buttons version.

Well...are you primarily going to look at it...or vape it ??? :shock:

my wife was giving me some, "what the heck are you doing" looks. Lol

Haha, why do you think I take all my pictures in the backyard ;)

Why do you think I don't have a wife !!! :headbang:

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
The Mini Volt is 1200mah (1300mah advertised). Still more capacity than the Nugget (1000mah).

I think the Target Mini in Silver looks great. Feels really good in the hand for a such small mod. Vape quality is very close to a DNAxxx in almost every respect. I really can't find a fault and I can be pretty picky.

KTMRider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 5, 2014
NJ
I have no problem at all with my Mini Volt. A perfect mod for my GEM at 15W with a 0.9ohm coil. Great battery life for tootling, like everything in this vape game YMMV.

The main thing I don't like about the Mini Volt is that it locks when idle for 15mins. Need to press fire 5 times to unlock. Every. Damn. Time. It's a nice little mod but it gets annoying when you pick it up to vape and it's locked. My only solution so far was to not pick it up :p

Fozzy71

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 7, 2016
8 Mile + 2.5
All the vape-crap I've gathered so far, minus another leaky Bachelor Nano and my first original Ovale Ego-T that's stashed away somewhere (and looking too gnarly to show probably):

28377749936_1c6af0deef_b.jpg

You make the atty stand yourself or get it from VapeNutt > VapeNutt ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread