Mig Quid Red Line Fruity Loops review

Status
Not open for further replies.

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
as many of you guys have likely seen.. this company is advertising a free 30 ml of juice for the price of shipping.. so i figured.. what the hey.. if i don't like it.. im not out much.

this thread will be provided with updates as i have a chance to sample it while it steeps.

so it arrived today... first impression was the size of the box is too large for the juice. open it up, to a bunch of bubble wrap and the juice itself in a bubble sleeve as well. there was the invoice and another piece of paper w/ the same flyer they had on their site requesting to tweet/share etc.. but only if you like the juice.

the bottle is a nice glass bottle with a pretty cool label. it has a glass dropper in the bottle like many vendors do. their was a nice heatshrink seal to keep it closed as well. note on the label, there is no born on date.

the juice smells just like the cereal. you can taste the malt, the sugar, the citrus but it is lacking a bit on the milk side currently. ive seen a lot of vendors kill this flavor by having too much citrus in the profile.. but this is done well.

on their site it says the chef rejected 56 prior recipes for this before finally liking this one... so it suggests there was a lot of time put into its development.

mig quids red line is made for dripping.. and so far im pretty impressed. its better than my expectations so far. its not up there w/ the best fruit loops ive tried (yet at least) that being anml's looper (phillip rocke company)

vapor production is pretty good.. its a high vg juice.

ill let ya'll know how it develops. so far.. it definitely was worth the price of shipping :p

Mr. Miyagi

ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Eh.... ive only ever tried 1 cereal that i liked. Every time someone claims this juice tastes like the cereal... i try it... tastes like dish soap... Why does it always taste like dish soap..
and why does everyone not wash the soap off their bowls before filling them with cereal.

and all the reviews rave about the juice, about how great it is. Pure soap. Why is soap such a popular vape flavor. I give up on cereals.
sorry im bitter. Got over 100 mls of soap flavored e liquid in my cupboards.

Reactions: Underwhelmed

a wandering soul

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2014
North Carolina
How do you get a free 30ml bottle to sample? I do not see this on there site? Link?

since its a banner that pops regularly here...

Registration | Mig Cigs

i want to make clear i am in no way associated with this vendor!

Miyagi, what kind of build are you working with?

update- i can't put this stuff down. my nicoticket juices are getting lonely...

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    Have you got it yet?

I'm thoroughly impressed with the fruity loops!

I received it on Monday!

I like it a lot; makes me think of how 5Pawns would replicate Backwood Brews 555; it's tobacco with almond and hazelnut. Right away the nut has that cedar kind of taste that I'm sure will ripen, but that's if I keep my hands off it long enough to find out.

I would be interested in the Ry4 and Half-Baked.

The only fruit loops I ever tried was what Vape Wild sent me as a free sample, and as a flavor it was decent; best in the 9 odd flavors I received. I might have to try Miq's. I'm more of a Crunch Berries guy.

I saw you post on FSUSA, those guys don't get enough love.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread