Mini Bully RDA Here NOW! Super Cool, Beautiful and EASY-AND-FUN-TO-USE Hex Key System - ALL COLORS

Status
Not open for further replies.

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Hi guys, quick question. I'm looking for something that is about the same size as the UD IGO-F (with a 1-3ml tank) that has an adjustment for the air that you can suck through and of course has a mini tank and is about the same size as the mini UD IGO-F. The IGO-F looks sweet on my joyetech 650mAh Twist battery but it's really hard to suck through. I am giving up on the mini bullies, I have them for sale now along with my Johnson Creek Vea ecig starter kit and it comes with a bunch of extras.

Thanks guys,
Alex

Last edited by a moderator:

zandersig

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 13, 2013
Atlanta, Georgia, USA
Yes, I know how to build coils. I am pretty much letting people that is thinking about buying these that they may have problems.

I will be drilling a bigger hole in them this weekend and I will be making a micro coil for these also.

I have noticed that a lot of vendors have less than par customer service. You are pretty much left with whatever you but it's yours. No returns or exchanges for a ton of vendors. The 5 star rating that I give for helping a person is SmokenJoey! That dude is awesome!

I will post my Vea system in the classified section along with pics.

Thanks all for the help! Happy Halloween, BOO! HAHAHA! =)

yiddleboge6

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 25, 2012
PA
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread