MN menthol fast shipping and Steeping question...

Status
Not open for further replies.

robtest

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2012
atlanta, ga metro area
I got my VermillionRiver "MN menthol" in the mail... My buddy Ryno had some at trivia a week or so ago, and it was just too tasty! Amazing order fulfillment. Ordered on 11/6 from VR (MN) and in the mailbox in GA on 11/9 ... Props to the VR Team!!!

Does this juice need to be steeped first? It doesn't seem quite as rich as my buddies, but he had a 5% add of another type plus I may be "glorifying" it in my memory... Steeping seems like it might help maybe ??? :confused:

Last edited:

Old Guss

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I got my VermillionRiver "MN menthol" in the mail... My buddy Ryno had some at trivia a week or so ago, and it was just too tasty! Amazing order fulfillment. Ordered on 11/6 from VR (MN) and in the mailbox in GA on 11/9 ... Props to the VR Team!!!

Does this juice need to be steeped first? It doesn't seem quite as rich as my buddies, but he had a 5% add of another type plus I may be "glorifying" it in my memory... Steeping seems like it might help maybe ??? :confused:

Hi Robtest, nice too meet you. The steeping is that age old question. It does change the flavor in the MN Menthol, it gets a little richer as it ages. Thanks for the feedback, we really appreciate it. Dave.

VaprMade

Verified Member
Jun 6, 2011
Arizona
Hi Rob, Mn menthol is my all day vape. I absolutely love it. In most cases Its good till the last drop, and the flavor is consistent. I've been ordering a 60 ml bottle every month for a year, and in 12 orders I've come across 1 bottle that needed some steeping. I usually get a strong maple flavor on the inhale, but the bottle that needed steeping had a strong peppermint or wintergreen taste.

After about a week it tasted as good as my previous bottles, but IMO if 1 out of 12 orders needed some steeping thats acceptable by me. Its just that once that it has happened so it was no big deal to me. The flavors really compliment each other and have no aftertaste like ive found with other menthols.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread