• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

MOUTH BURNING

Status
Not open for further replies.

peety1

Sep 11, 2013
Ireland
Just a helpful question.I have been vaping for quite a while and am really now getting into it.I was vaping my mini subtank ,usually on 1.3 ohms ,but tried it on 0.5 ohms.I was trying a new liquid supplier too and this is the first time this has happened.The roof of my mouth has started to burn and my top front teeth feel really sore has this ever happened to anyone?

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
So you used an e-liquid from a New Supplier and now the Top of your Mouth has started to Burn?

I would Stop using that e-Liquid. And if the Burning did not Stop, I would go to a Doctor.

BTW - I know you probably want Immediate answers/advise on this. But you should really only do 1 Thread.

:)

terry w

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2012
Manchester UK
Just a helpful question.I have been vaping for quite a while and am really now getting into it.I was vaping my mini subtank ,usually on 1.3 ohms ,but tried it on 0.5 ohms.I was trying a new liquid supplier too and this is the first time this has happened.The roof of my mouth has started to burn and my top front teeth feel really sore has this ever happened to anyone?
It sounds like your nicotine level is too high !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread