Smoketech LR 510 Atty-Widebridge

Status
Not open for further replies.

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
I have been trying a lot of different setups on my Reo Grand lately and added one Smoke tech LR 1.7 ohm 510 wide bridge atty to my order from Gotvapes to try it.I have used LR and HV Ikenvape 306's,LR and Standard 510's from Eastmall,and a LR Ikenvape 1.8 ohm 901.This atty really surprised me with its performance.I measured it before use and it was 1.7-1.8 ohms.I did pull the wick out like I do on all my attys before using it.I blew out the primer loaded it up and vaped it on my Grand with a AW IMR 18650.This atty has lots of warm vapor and really lets your juices taste good.The flavor and vapor was as good as my 306's but the 901 still has it beat in flavor.Where this atty was a clear winner was the amount of vapes I got between dripping.The wide bridge really holds the juice and you get several extra vapes compared to the others.I recommend you guys give it a try.

polispi

Oct 21, 2011
Athens,Greece
UPDATE:

Well it's been just over 2 months and this atty is still going strong with good flavor and vapor.All I've done is clean it every 2 weeks with PGA in my ultrasound cleaner running three 8 minute cycles and it works like new.I sure got my $7.50 worth out of this one.I will update in another month or two.Later
what is an ultra sound cleaner?

roberted5

ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2010
Missouri
I have been trying a lot of different setups on my Reo Grand lately and added one Smoke tech LR 1.7 ohm 510 wide bridge atty to my order from Gotvapes to try it.I have used LR and HV Ikenvape 306's,LR and Standard 510's from Eastmall,and a LR Ikenvape 1.8 ohm 901.This atty really surprised me with its performance.I measured it before use and it was 1.7-1.8 ohms.I did pull the wick out like I do on all my attys before using it.I blew out the primer loaded it up and vaped it on my Grand with a AW IMR 18650.This atty has lots of warm vapor and really lets your juices taste good.The flavor and vapor was as good as my 306's but the 901 still has it beat in flavor.Where this atty was a clear winner was the amount of vapes I got between dripping.The wide bridge really holds the juice and you get several extra vapes compared to the others.I recommend you guys give it a try.

What do you mean and how do you pull the wick out?Isn't it spot-welded so it can make a good contact with positive and negitive parts of battery?Is he wick is the thin metal wire-mesh part inside of atomizer?

jkoppk

ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2011
hanover,PA.
What do you mean and how do you pull the wick out?Isn't it spot-welded so it can make a good contact with positive and negitive parts of battery?Is he wick is the thin metal wire-mesh part inside of atomizer?[/QUOT

The metal part you see inside is the bridge not the wick.The wick is under the metal bridge you see when you look in an atomizer,it can be removed with small tweezers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread