Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
11102900_786329414777678_1342356874831547684_n.jpg

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
I constantly tell people how much money I've saved since quitting cigarettes. Also, I tell them how much better I feel. I no longer have shortness of breath for example. Of course, I tell them all the other points we have to make.... correcting all the falsehoods.

I was at a family gathering a couple weeks ago and it really amazes me how much the media (and politicians) have people buffaloed about e-cigs and juice. I spent a lot of time educating people about it.... and most were non-smokers. A few were also smokers that got hoodwinked, too.

Btw James, I ordered a couple 236 ml bottles of Hawk and Thug juice about a month ago. Loving that stuff! It wasn't enough to buy them by the smaller bottles. Nope. I had to have the big stuff. :p

PSA type ads, such as, vaping saved my life. So true for many of us! But it's expensive to air those on TV or print. So, I dunno. :/

Educating everyone around us is certainly a good start. I'm enjoying the not blowing smoke counter to the California propaganda campaign. I think it really just comes down to continuing to educate anyone and everyone we can, and keep on contacting our legislators. Sometimes I wonder if they're hoping we will just give up and go away.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Hoping to get some bottles of new flavors on my next order!

Definitely give Constable Cookies for that light coconut sweet flavor and Ruyan 4 for that caramel taste with a tobacco ending. Personally I taste waffles every time I vape that flavor. Let me know what you think when you try it!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Last edited:

mac63

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 1, 2014
Hoping things settle down for me this week. Been having some extra stuff around the house to take care, got swamped at work then my fridge at the office died. Got a new fridge today, the workload is caught up but got a feeling the wife will find more house stuff..
Good thing I got plenty of juice and lots of batteries.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread