Mt baker suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
so I vaped through my first order of VW juices and am going to be placing an order here soon for the ones I enjoyed.

But I've also heard good things about Mt baker and how they're a similar company to vapewild

So without me having to go through and see what other threads have been posed about mt baker

Tell me what you all enjoyed and are the above par juices they offer :)

Reactions: Gothicmace59

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
That depends on your flavor profile. My favorites from
them are caramel coffee, peanut butter, and pink champagne.
Hawk Sauce is very popular and a best seller.
For tobacco flavors, I like USA tobacco and 555.
I hear you, my pallet likes what it likes and varies all over the place.... It's a blessing and a curse o_O I've read about them having some favors that are spot on and some that just aren't good at all. So I am trying to figure out what to stay away from

misterholidayhouse

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 13, 2013
Central Oregon
I'm not a regular customer but their Coffee Cake is the most authentic I've found anywhere. Highly recommended. Ad one flavor shot and it's perfect. Hawk Sauce was meh.. But I don't really care for candy vapes with a touch of menthol which is all that one is. Iv'e tried a couple other flavors which were very one dimensional.

mainard462

Aug 13, 2015
Dallas Texas
I've tried a few, Forestberry Fusion is really good. A cooler yet sweet vape.
I really enjoyed Blue Moo juice as well. Blueberry undertones and really good dessert pastry creaminess through out. They have another one just like it called Moo juice... which is the same thing but with strawberry undertones. But I haven't tried that one yet.

Reactions: Gothicmace59

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I get some of their DIY flavorings from their wholesale site.

Hawk Sauce, Moo Juice, Blue Moo, Banana Cream Pie & Sticky Bun

I always have at least 1 of these in my juice box

Now I'm vaping the last of a Banana Cream Pie bottle and have 60mls or more of the others in the box

I love all those flavors and get my Butterscotch, Blueberry, Strawberry, Grape, Cinnamon Roll, etc from Flavor West.
MBV did use FW exclusively but added other suppliers during the Great Hawk Sauce Drought of '13.

Here's what I have in the box right now (Coffee Cake is still steeping)
(Straw Cream = Moo Juice, Blue cream = Blue Moo & Stinky Bum = bacon, JK)
70VG for dripping, 60VG for tanks

11958169_1687912491439574_2495017612066181485_o.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: bpurtell89

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
so I vaped through my first order of VW juices and am going to be placing an order here soon for the ones I enjoyed.

But I've also heard good things about Mt baker and how they're a similar company to vapewild

So without me having to go through and see what other threads have been posed about mt baker

I've never tried Vape Wild and probably won't. It doesn't take much to ruin a reputation.
I have to say it - they seem like a fly by night operation :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

11947611_1687915488105941_7271353065995317224_n.jpg

Last edited:

glointhedark

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 5, 2013
Antelope, CA, USA
My daughter and I both enjoy Bloodbath from their GWAR line - to us, it is like vaping Hawaiian Punch - and Jizmoglobin, also from the GWAR line - blueberry muffin type flavor. I also really enjoy the GWARY4, and like to have some on hand most of the time.

Hawk Sauce is one of the very few eliquids that we pretty much have to have on hand all the time for my daughter. The first few puffs were kind of "meh" to her, but it quickly became her "go to" eliquid for stressful times. Cinnamon Roll and Sticky Bun are also favorites at our house.

For your first order, I would suggest trying any eliquids "as is" - without any flavor shots. If you like the flavor but think it is a little weak, depending on how you perceive the flavor with the equipment you are using, then I would order a flavor shot on the next order. Please be sure to let any eliquid that you think needs "a little something" steep for a bit before you make a final decision as to whether you like a flavor or need flavor shots, and be sure to shake the bottle before you fill or top off your tank, etc. Depending on how you perceive taste with the equipment you are using, some eliquids will taste good straight out of the mailbox, and others will need varying amounts of time to "come into their own" flavorwise. For me, personally, using my Evod 650 mah battery with Evod Glass and 1.5 ohm dual coils, dessert and creamy/custard style flavors really need at least 2 weeks steep time before they start tasting "right".

Have fun experimenting. Vape Wild and Mt. Baker Vapor are 2 of our favorite vendors, and we really enjoy the eliquids that we have gotten from both.

Gothicmace59

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Henry County Georgia

To me....the banana nut bread rocks...taste just like the real deal... Also constables coconut cookies ...it's a mild coconut not overpowering. Right now I am vaping on moo juice which has a fresh strawberry and light cream&tobacco flavor. I have that one going in my plume veil at 28 Watts on two coils at .5 ohms. Blubacco is also good for a lightly flavored tobacco taste. I normally order all my juices at 3mg of nic and 20pg80vg with one extra flavor shot. This way I can run them in my tootle puffers...my sub ohm tanks...or drip in my rda setup. You will
Need to steep these for at least a week. Been buying from them for a very long time. Good product....great prices and super fast shipping. They are my standard go to place...not just for juice but gear as well.
Happy vaping
Cheers
Mace.

Gothicmace59

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Henry County Georgia
My daughter and I both enjoy Bloodbath from their GWAR line - to us, it is like vaping Hawaiian Punch - and Jizmoglobin, also from the GWAR line - blueberry muffin type flavor. I also really enjoy the GWARY4, and like to have some on hand most of the time.

Hawk Sauce is one of the very few eliquids that we pretty much have to have on hand all the time for my daughter. The first few puffs were kind of "meh" to her, but it quickly became her "go to" eliquid for stressful times. Cinnamon Roll and Sticky Bun are also favorites at our house.

For your first order, I would suggest trying any eliquids "as is" - without any flavor shots. If you like the flavor but think it is a little weak, depending on how you perceive the flavor with the equipment you are using, then I would order a flavor shot on the next order. Please be sure to let any eliquid that you think needs "a little something" steep for a bit before you make a final decision as to whether you like a flavor or need flavor shots, and be sure to shake the bottle before you fill or top off your tank, etc. Depending on how you perceive taste with the equipment you are using, some eliquids will taste good straight out of the mailbox, and others will need varying amounts of time to "come into their own" flavorwise. For me, personally, using my Evod 650 mah battery with Evod Glass and 1.5 ohm dual coils, dessert and creamy/custard style flavors really need at least 2 weeks steep time before they start tasting "right".

Have fun experimenting. Vape Wild and Mt. Baker Vapor are 2 of our favorite vendors, and we really enjoy the eliquids that we have gotten from both.
You just reminded me to order some more gwar4 ...love that stuff.

Gothicmace59

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Henry County Georgia
I've tried a few, Forestberry Fusion is really good. A cooler yet sweet vape.
I really enjoyed Blue Moo juice as well. Blueberry undertones and really good dessert pastry creaminess through out. They have another one just like it called Moo juice... which is the same thing but with strawberry undertones. But I haven't tried that one yet.
Dripping moo juice right now and its good. Got it on 7-26 so it steeped for a bit...nice flavor. 20pg80vg at 3nic....yum

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread