Mt baker suggestions

Status
Not open for further replies.

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
My daughter and I both enjoy Bloodbath from their GWAR line - to us, it is like vaping Hawaiian Punch - and Jizmoglobin, also from the GWAR line - blueberry muffin type flavor. I also really enjoy the GWARY4, and like to have some on hand most of the time.
LOVE GWARY4! Enjoy their Absinthe, too, though I don't know how it compares to the real thing. Still on the fence about their Irish Cream.

Definitely let their juices steep for awhile. They usually get much better with age (except for Green Ice - stay far, far away from that nastiness). o_O

Reactions: Gothicmace59

Gothicmace59

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Henry County Georgia
LOVE GWARY4! Enjoy their Absinthe, too, though I don't know how it compares to the real thing. Still on the fence about their Irish Cream.

Definitely let their juices steep for awhile. They usually get much better with age (except for Green Ice - stay far, far away from that nastiness). o_O
Will treat Green Ice like "yellow snow " run away as fast as you can.. got it.. :blink:

Reactions: MaxwellPink

Gothicmace59

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Henry County Georgia
I'm not a regular customer but their Coffee Cake is the most authentic I've found anywhere. Highly recommended. Ad one flavor shot and it's perfect. Hawk Sauce was meh.. But I don't really care for candy vapes with a touch of menthol which is all that one is. Iv'e tried a couple other flavors which were very one dimensional.
Several of the gang who vape at work also swear that Coffee Cake is so good. I will have to add that one to the list. I am just so hooked on the Banana Nut Bread... got that at my usual 20pg80vg 3mg nic blend... I use that in everything from my tootle puffers to sub ohm and rda set ups.. just yummmy. The other half says the exhale reminds her of carmal corn... all I know is it tastes yummmy.

Gothicmace59

ECF Veteran
Jan 6, 2015
Henry County Georgia
I don't want to hijack this thread, But must ask about tobacco flavors from MBV. I ordered a bottle of USA mix brewed on 6/21/15..80 Pg 20 vg it tastes very "spicey" even after steeping all this time. Do the american and east coast have a better tobacco flavor?
I order my tobacco flavor from MBV all the time.. I also LOVE the USA blend.. but here is a suggestion.. try getting a small bottle at 50/50 .. not sure what nic level you are using.. but I started at 12mg and I am now down to 3 mg.. my goal is zero my New Years.. but anways... I have found the MORE PG in any blend.. the more flavor but also more throat hit... the more VG .. the smoother .. slightly sweeter and way more clouds.. but the flavor seems to mute a bit. To me for tobacco blends.. the 50 / 50 seems just right. I love USA blend but also find the American good as well... my favorite now is RY4.. especially the GwarY4 that they sell under the Gwar line... more a premium juice in a glass bottle... I have personally moved myself away from pure tobacco flavor as I want to untrain a 35 year smoking habit.
Hope that helps
Happy Vaping
Cheers
Mace

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
I don't want to hijack this thread, But must ask about tobacco flavors from MBV. I ordered a bottle of USA mix brewed on 6/21/15..80 Pg 20 vg it tastes very "spicey" even after steeping all this time. Do the american and east coast have a better tobacco flavor?

I personally don't care for American and East Coast tobaccos from MBV.
There is an underlying floral type flavor that I detect in some of their
juices that I cannot stand, and these two have them (to me, but I'm
weird, LOL). I threw them out on two different occasions, after proper
steeping. I can't stand any of the juices that have this floral type taste.
It might be a flavor they use in some of their juices, I don't know. I
do like USA. 555 is good too.

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
I like fruit flavors. Maui Sunrise is my ADV, I like the Pina Colada also. The Gwar juices I have tried are spot on to the descriptions and good. Can't beat MBV prices or customer service.

The Maui Sunrise was a sample I received. Oh so was the Pina Colada!

Need to try pina colada.

Reactions: 2buildawall

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I don't vape tobacco flavors but my wife loves the East Coast Tobacco (ECT).
I tried ECT, 555 & USA Blend and thought they were all good for what they are.
I liked ECT better than 555 & USA.
If I was limited to tobacco only I'd prefer Hangsen RY1 <- exactly like a Morley Light
Wifey prefers ECT and has vaped that exclusively for 2 years.
Except for when she "borrows" one of my mods.

MaxwellPink

ECF Veteran
Could be the nicotine. Or your tastebuds. Some of their flavors I notice it (Irish Cream), others not so much (GWARY4). Oddly I go back and forth with the Absinthe - even from the same bottle. Since it's a lovely mellow flavor I decided to drop it down to the next level when I reordered.

sos2001

ECF Veteran
Aug 7, 2014
South Carolina
I always have a 236ml bottle of Hawk Sauce...the very first e-liquid I tried that didn't make me gag. The one that led me to put down the cigs. Many put down MBV, but I've personally found them to be good people to deal with. Some of their flavors taste weird, some are fantastic...much like any other company. And I get that 236ml bottle for $39 shipped.

GlacierBabe

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2012
Alaskan in Louisiana
I've never tried Vape Wild and probably won't. It doesn't take much to ruin a reputation.
I have to say it - they seem like a fly by night operation :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:
11947611_1687915488105941_7271353065995317224_n.jpg

I just placed an order with them and talked with a rep on chat. They were very helpful. This is my first order and I will post a review. :)

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
so I vaped through my first order of VW juices and am going to be placing an order here soon for the ones I enjoyed.

But I've also heard good things about Mt baker and how they're a similar company to vapewild

So without me having to go through and see what other threads have been posed about mt baker

Tell me what you all enjoyed and are the above par juices they offer :)

There are no above par MBV juices. Suggestions? Buy from someone else.

bpurtell89

Aug 16, 2015
Raleigh, North Carolina
There are no above par MBV juices. Suggestions? Buy from someone else.
Yeah I didn't get any suggestions that I really cared for from MBV its just depressing because I found that I want to place another order from VW but all my cards need to have a CCV code used and I can't use my own card to order from them :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread