Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
Smaile-Its-Friday.jpg

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning and Happy Friday Mt. Baker!! I hope your weekend is filled with fun and relaxation!! Have the BEST of days everyone and do something fun this weekend!!!:toast:
Good Morning my friend! Hope life is treating you well and you have an AMAZING weekend!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Just tried MBV cinnamon roll and it is AWESOME! New to vaping and this was part of my first MBV order. 50/50, 12mg, w flavor shots. Date on bottle is 6/21. Couldn't wait any longer to try it! New ADV for sure!
That's so good to hear, glad to know you enjoy it. Welcome to the family!

mcol

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
May 5, 2013
Missouri
Hearing good things about Cinnamon Roll. Has anyone tried Dutch Apple Pie? What are your favorite sweet flavors?

I do like your dutch apple pie but it's been awhile (over a year) since
I tried it. Sweet flavors - If caramel coffee counts I love that, also sticky
bun and caramel apple are favorites.

Reactions: Puff2K

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
I put some Sticky Bun in with my Cinnamon Roll. About 10% works best.

My friends were adding a tiny bit of Cheesecake (for sweetening) to their 45/45/10 East Coast tobacco/Graham Cracker/Toasted Almond Boba's clone.
I suggested Caramel Candy instead of Cheesecake and they're thrilled with it.

sc12

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 22, 2013
USA
If you have never tried any of our flavors, our top 10 bestsellers is a great place to start.

1. Hawk Sauce
2. Thug Juice
3. Cinnamon
4. Extreme Ice
5. Moo Juice
6. Green Apple
7. Ecto Cooler
8. Blueberry
9. Blue Moo
10. Afternoon Delight

There are so many amazing flavors but each person has his/her own taste preference. IF you're looking for giveaways check out our Instagram we are always having giveaways. Stay strong and vape on.
I ordered a Subox mini from you guys. Seamless purchase, quick shipping and I must say that the Vanishing Oatmeal I received is delicious!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
I ordered a Subox mini from you guys. Seamless purchase, quick shipping and I must say that the Vanishing Oatmeal I received is delicious!

Good to know! We've been loving our Suboxes here in the office! Great redesign on the RBA if you're into rebuilding.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread