Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Just-popping-in-to-say-have-nice-day.gif
Thank you so much! We hope that you have been having a great week :)

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!! The week is almost over! Have fun this weekend and be safe, especially if you're planning on some fireworks! Have the best of days everyone!:toast:
Good morning to your Paleodian! I am going to try and be safe but no promises ;) Have a great day!

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!! The week is almost over! Have fun this weekend and be safe, especially if you're planning on some fireworks! Have the best of days everyone!:toast:

Happy 4th, Paleodian! Going to be a great day filled with family, food, and fireworks. Hope the Po'Boys go well :)

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
James, are people working today? I ask because I accidentally placed an order twice. I did submit a message.

Sorry for not responding sooner, customer service was out of the office yesterday. There should be a crew in today if you need to contact them about the order.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Happy 4th, Paleodian! Going to be a great day filled with family, food, and fireworks. Hope the Po'Boys go well :)

The Po'Boys went VERY well! We went to Biloxi Father's day weekend and bought 47 LBS. of shrimp from the boats. We do this every year, bring it home, clean it, and freeze it. The Po'Boys were made of Artesian French Baguettes, homemade coleslaw, beefsteak tomatoes from the garden, lettuce, and Remoulade. I hope you 4th was a happy one! :)

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
The Po'Boys went VERY well! We went to Biloxi Father's day weekend and bought 47 LBS. of shrimp from the boats. We do this every year, bring it home, clean it, and freeze it. The Po'Boys were made of Artesian French Baguettes, homemade coleslaw, beefsteak tomatoes from the garden, lettuce, and Remoulade. I hope you 4th was a happy one! :)

Goodness, Paleodian. That sounds...majestic. My 4th was a happy one but it would've been better with a spread like that!

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread