Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
resized_the-most-interesting-man-in-the-world-meme-generator-i-don-t-always-tell-someone-goodnight-but-when-i-do-i-make-sure-it-s-you-55867a.jpg

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
  • Deleted by Unforeseen
  • Reason: Posting Against ECF Forum Rules

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker!! Halfway through the week and everyone knows what time it is! It's "TERBBLE JOKE WEDNESDAY" once again! Here we go......

There were 4 people in a private plane: a captain, a priest, a boy scout, and a smartest man in the world. Suddenly they heard an explosion, the pilot realized that the engine had exploded so he announced, “Dear passengers, I am afraid that there is a technical problem in the engine. The plane is going to crash. Grab a parachute and jump!”
The pilot then grabbed a parachute and jumped off. The smartest man in the world said, “I need that parachute, the world needs my knowledge” and so he jumped off.
The priest said, “Boy you take that last parachute, the world doesn’t need me, I am just an old priest.”
The boy scout said, “No, what are you talking about? There are 2 parachutes left.”
“What?” – the priest.
“The smartest man in the world took my backpack.” – responded the boy scout.

A young couple took their six-year-old son to the doctor.
With some hesitations, they explained that although their little angel appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small pen*s.
After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared, “Just feed him pancakes. That should solve the problem.”
The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large stack of warm pancakes in the middle of the table.
“Gee, Mom,” he exclaimed. “For me?”
“Just take two,” the mother replied. “The rest are for your father.”

A man goes home and asks his wife, "If I won the lotto, what would you do?"
She replies, "I'd leave you and take half."
The man pulls out a ticket, "I just won $10. Here's five, now get out."

A man and his wife are having dinner when a beautiful woman approaches their table and kissed the man on the cheek and walks away. His wife asks, "Who the hell was that?"
He replies, "My mistress..."
His wife shouts, "What? I want a divorce!"
He calmly replies, "Fine. But remember, you signed a prenup. If we get divorced that means no more vacations, no more shopping trips, no more credit cards, and no more beautiful house or car. But it's up to you."
She looks at him for a moment then notices one of their mutual friends entering with a beautiful lady, "Who's that with John?" she asks.
He tells her, "That's his mistress."
His wife smiles, "Ours is prettier."

A couple going on vacation but his wife was on a business trip so he went to the destination first and his wife would meet him the next day.
When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick email.
Unfortunately, when typing her address, he mistyped a letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher’s wife whose husband had passed away only the day before.
When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.
At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:
Dearest Wife,
Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.
P.S. Sure is hot down here.

Smile everyone! Life is good:) Have the best of days everyone!:toast:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!! Halfway through the week and everyone knows what time it is! It's "TERBBLE JOKE WEDNESDAY" once again! Here we go......

There were 4 people in a private plane: a captain, a priest, a boy scout, and a smartest man in the world. Suddenly they heard an explosion, the pilot realized that the engine had exploded so he announced, “Dear passengers, I am afraid that there is a technical problem in the engine. The plane is going to crash. Grab a parachute and jump!”
The pilot then grabbed a parachute and jumped off. The smartest man in the world said, “I need that parachute, the world needs my knowledge” and so he jumped off.
The priest said, “Boy you take that last parachute, the world doesn’t need me, I am just an old priest.”
The boy scout said, “No, what are you talking about? There are 2 parachutes left.”
“What?” – the priest.
“The smartest man in the world took my backpack.” – responded the boy scout.

A young couple took their six-year-old son to the doctor.
With some hesitations, they explained that although their little angel appeared to be in good health, they were concerned about his rather small pen*s.
After examining the child, the doctor confidently declared, “Just feed him pancakes. That should solve the problem.”
The next morning when the boy arrived at breakfast, there was a large stack of warm pancakes in the middle of the table.
“Gee, Mom,” he exclaimed. “For me?”
“Just take two,” the mother replied. “The rest are for your father.”

A man goes home and asks his wife, "If I won the lotto, what would you do?"
She replies, "I'd leave you and take half."
The man pulls out a ticket, "I just won $10. Here's five, now get out."

A man and his wife are having dinner when a beautiful woman approaches their table and kissed the man on the cheek and walks away. His wife asks, "Who the hell was that?"
He replies, "My mistress..."
His wife shouts, "What? I want a divorce!"
He calmly replies, "Fine. But remember, you signed a prenup. If we get divorced that means no more vacations, no more shopping trips, no more credit cards, and no more beautiful house or car. But it's up to you."
She looks at him for a moment then notices one of their mutual friends entering with a beautiful lady, "Who's that with John?" she asks.
He tells her, "That's his mistress."
His wife smiles, "Ours is prettier."

A couple going on vacation but his wife was on a business trip so he went to the destination first and his wife would meet him the next day.
When he reached his hotel, he decided to send his wife a quick email.
Unfortunately, when typing her address, he mistyped a letter and his note was directed instead to an elderly preacher’s wife whose husband had passed away only the day before.
When the grieving widow checked her email, she took one look at the monitor, let out a piercing scream, and fell to the floor in a dead faint.
At the sound, her family rushed into the room and saw this note on the screen:
Dearest Wife,
Just got checked in. Everything prepared for your arrival tomorrow.
P.S. Sure is hot down here.

Smile everyone! Life is good:) Have the best of days everyone!:toast:
What do you call an echo in a can?
Tintin.

A girl told me her eyes hurt, so I told her to look at me...because I'm a sight for sore eyes.

How do you make a groundhog?
You use a mortar and pestle.

Hope you enjoyed these terrible Dad jokes. As always, thanks for the laughs!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
One of the most rewarding parts of this job is being able to help people who have questions about vaping. As you can imagine, we get a ton of customer questions. This week the guys on the Ownlife Vapor Podcast tackle some of these frequently asked questions, and provide some anecdotes of their own.

Is there something you'd like answered on the podcast? Ask us anything, and we'll address it on the show! Don't be shy!

Also tune in for this week's coupon code to receive 15% off the Kanger Blister Starter Kit and Blood Orange e-juice!

Reactions: Reddhott

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
12645209_10207269774716277_2237198827042816077_n.jpg
lol

12508949_957317224358427_8083317290030965878_n.jpg

It's 1957 and Bobby goes to pick up his date, Peggy Sue. Peggy Sue's father answers the door and invites him in. He asks Bobby what they're planning to do on the date. Bobby politely responds that they'll probably just go to the malt shop or to a drive-in movie. Peggy Sue's father suggests, "Why don't you kids go out and screw? I hear all of the kids are doing it." Bobby is shocked. "Excuse me, sir?" "Oh yes, Peggy Sue really likes to screw. She'll screw all night if we let her." Peggy Sue comes downstairs and announces that she's ready to go. About 20 minutes later, a thoroughly disheveled Peggy Sue rushes back into the house, slams the door behind her, and screams at her father, "Dad! The Twist! It's called the Twist!"

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
12645209_10207269774716277_2237198827042816077_n.jpg
lol

12508949_957317224358427_8083317290030965878_n.jpg

It's 1957 and Bobby goes to pick up his date, Peggy Sue. Peggy Sue's father answers the door and invites him in. He asks Bobby what they're planning to do on the date. Bobby politely responds that they'll probably just go to the malt shop or to a drive-in movie. Peggy Sue's father suggests, "Why don't you kids go out and screw? I hear all of the kids are doing it." Bobby is shocked. "Excuse me, sir?" "Oh yes, Peggy Sue really likes to screw. She'll screw all night if we let her." Peggy Sue comes downstairs and announces that she's ready to go. About 20 minutes later, a thoroughly disheveled Peggy Sue rushes back into the house, slams the door behind her, and screams at her father, "Dad! The Twist! It's called the Twist!"

Now there's something you don't see everyday....unfortunately...now I need brain bleach to get that image out of my head....:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread