Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker!! Friday has arrived....and with it the weekend!!:banana: I hope you all have a happy, fun filled, relaxing weekend!! Enjoy the day everyone!:toast:

View attachment 530280

First of all, let me say that your gift was amazing! The employees ate them up faster than we could say thank you :) We hope that you have a great weekend full of delicious vapor! vape on!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
friday25.jpg

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa

gnees

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2014
Zephyrhills Fl.
A bunch of my friends switched back from dripping and subohming to these.
I gotta get to the bottom of this and see what's hype and what's the .....

I think, if you like MTL, you'll love it. Great flavor, easy to use, and I have had no flooding problems going from warm to cold. The tank is very well machined, and well worth the price, IMHO. Don't know what juice you use, but I use MBV Menthol and get about four weeks out of a coil. But other people I talk to get about a week out of theirs.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
A bunch of my friends switched back from dripping and subohming to these.
I gotta get to the bottom of this and see what's hype and what's the .....

The hype is real. I don't use one personally but know many others that swear by it for flavor. Check out our Product Spotlight Video:

Moonbeat

ECF Veteran
Jul 8, 2009
Magnolia, TX, USA
Need some advice! It's time to buy a new mod. I've been using my Dovpo E-Mech for nearly two years. It's been awesome and it's still chuggin along, but I think I'm ready for a new mod. I'll put my old E-Mech away for backup.

What I love about my E-Mech is how tough it is. I've dropped it a few times and no problems. I love how reliable it has been and how I can lock my wattage in so it doesn't change when it's in my purse or pocket.

What I don't love is how big it is and how heavy it is.

I've been looking at Dovpo again, but MBV doesn't sell it. I've also been looking at the Eiffel t1. I love the wireless charging. My son has one of these and it's been great for him, but I've read some shady reviews and...MBV doesn't sell it. lol

In short, I'd rather purchase from MBV as I know how they work and they're just awesome. The years I've been with them I've only had one order screw up and they fixed it without hesitation.

One of the major conditions of my next mod purchase will be that if anything goes wrong within a reasonable amount of time, that I can exchange it. I haven't shopped for a long time so honestly, other then MBV, I don't really know reputations for other vendors. So, all that said, I'd like to know which mod sold by MBV might best fit my requirements.

Oh, and I use a Nautilus tank and have no intention of changing that any time soon. Love that tank.

So, (hopeful) requirements:
*Tough
*Reliable (as in it'll last a couple years with good treatment, not six months)
*Not so heavy/big
*Locking voltage/wattage setting
*Maybe even a favorite of MBV employees that vape with a similar setup as me?

Thank you in advance for anyone that can chime in here. I'm not rich, so this purchase (and getting it right) means a lot to me.

Reactions: Reddhott

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Need some advice! It's time to buy a new mod. I've been using my Dovpo E-Mech for nearly two years. It's been awesome and it's still chuggin along, but I think I'm ready for a new mod. I'll put my old E-Mech away for backup.

What I love about my E-Mech is how tough it is. I've dropped it a few times and no problems. I love how reliable it has been and how I can lock my wattage in so it doesn't change when it's in my purse or pocket.

What I don't love is how big it is and how heavy it is.

I've been looking at Dovpo again, but MBV doesn't sell it. I've also been looking at the Eiffel t1. I love the wireless charging. My son has one of these and it's been great for him, but I've read some shady reviews and...MBV doesn't sell it. lol

In short, I'd rather purchase from MBV as I know how they work and they're just awesome. The years I've been with them I've only had one order screw up and they fixed it without hesitation.

One of the major conditions of my next mod purchase will be that if anything goes wrong within a reasonable amount of time, that I can exchange it. I haven't shopped for a long time so honestly, other then MBV, I don't really know reputations for other vendors. So, all that said, I'd like to know which mod sold by MBV might best fit my requirements.

Oh, and I use a Nautilus tank and have no intention of changing that any time soon. Love that tank.

So, (hopeful) requirements:
*Tough
*Reliable (as in it'll last a couple years with good treatment, not six months)
*Not so heavy/big
*Locking voltage/wattage setting
*Maybe even a favorite of MBV employees that vape with a similar setup as me?

Thank you in advance for anyone that can chime in here. I'm not rich, so this purchase (and getting it right) means a lot to me.

If you're looking for tough and reliable I have to recommend the MVP V3 Pro. There are a lot of great features to this mod, and quite a few people in the office swear by them. You'll be able to use your Nautilus and if one day you ever decided to try a new tank, you'll have a little extra power to do so. It's also incredibly tough and reliable. We ran it over with a car, smashed it with a rock, and used it as a baseball and it still works.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Happy Monday everyone! Many of you may have guessed it already, but we are pleased to announce that our line of GWAR Fluids will be available in Max VG and 1.5mg nicotine on Monday Feb. 22! The first 1,000 customers to order will also receive a limited edition vape band! Get the full story and see some awesome photos in today's installment of Vapor Visuals.

Untitled_HDR201.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread