Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
kEAxcwP.gif

Reactions: gnees

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
@gnees @paleodian @Reddhott Good morning! I have watched that dog video that you post Redd a lot and I keep laughing. Gnees, I have a 2 day, work Sunday then off Monday which will be nice :D Been super busy lately. Paleodian, guess what! No Monday next week! We are almost done everyone! Hang in there!

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good morning one and all! @paleodian I had a great Monday. Spent it with the family and listening to my American Soldier Tribute playlist :) @Reddhott that picture is so true on all levels. I come from a military background and we have had our losses in there as have many. Never forget the ones that gave some and all so we can live the way we do. Hope the week goes great for everyone!

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker! It's a short week, which means "Terrible Joke Wednesday" came one day quicker! Here we go......

Two elderly Houston women met for breakfast at a local restaurant. Ethel noticed something funny about Mabel's ear.
"Mabel, it looks like you've got a suppository stuck in your left ear."
Ethel responds, "What? Suppository you say?" And removes the said object.
She then looks at Mabel and proclaims, "Thank goodness you saw this. Now I now where my hearing aid is!"

A man and his wife were supposed to go to a costume party together one Halloween, but when the time came to go the party, the woman told him to go on without her, because she said she had a terrible headache.
The man reluctantly did, and the suspicious wife decided to see just how faithful her man really was. She put on a different costume and went to the party.
When she got there she saw her husband dancing with a young girl in a sexy costume. Now, even more suspicious, she decided to really put him to the test.
She danced with him and whispered that they should sneak into a bedroom. She insisted they leave the masks on and had sex with him.
Fuming, she ran home to wait for his return. When he got there, she innocently asked if he'd had fun. He told her he hadn't.
After a few minutes at the party, he and some guys had gone across the street to play poker.
He added, "The guy who borrowed my costume said he had a hell of a time, though!"

Last summer Ed met a woman while on vacation and fell head over heels in love with her. On the last night of his vacation, the two of them went to dinner and had a serious talk about how they would continue the relationship.
"It's only fair to warn you, I'm a total golf nut," Ed said to his lady friend. "I eat, sleep and breathe golf, so if that's a problem, you'd better say so now."
"Well, if we're being honest with each other, here goes," she replied. "I'm a ......."
"I see," Ed replied, and was quiet for a moment. Then he added, "You know, it's probably because you're not keeping your wrists straight when you hit the ball."

At 85 years of age, Morris marries LouAnne, a lovely 25-year-old. Because her new husband is so old, LouAnne decides that on their wedding night, she and Morris are to have separate bedrooms. The newlywed is concerned that her new husband may over exert himself if they spend the entire night together.
After the wedding festivities, LouAnne prepares herself for bed, and for the expected "knock" on the door. Sure enough, the knock comes, the door opens, and there is her 85-year-old groom, ready for action. They unite as one. All goes well, whereupon Morris takes leave of LouAnne, and she prepares to go to sleep.
After a few minutes, LouAnne hears another knock on her bedroom door. It's Morris! And he's again ready for more action. Somewhat surprised, LouAnne consents to further coupling. When the newlyweds are done, Morris kisses LouAnne, bids her a fond goodnight, and leaves LouAnne is set to go to sleep again.
However, after a few short minutes, there is another knock at her door, and there he is again... Morris, as fresh as a 25-year-old and ready for a bit more action. And again they enjoy one another. As Morris is once again set to leave, the young bride says to him, "I am thoroughly impressed that at your age, honey, I've been with guys less than a third your age who were only good once! You're a great lover, Morris."
Morris, somewhat embarrassed, turns to LouAnne and says, "You mean I was here already?"

A man decides to take the opportunity while his wife is away to paint the toilet seat. The wife comes home sooner than expected, sits, and gets the seat stuck to her rear. She is understandably distraught about this and asks her husband to drive her to the doctor.
She puts on a large overcoat so as to cover the stuck seat, and they go. When they get to the doctor's, the man lifts his wife's coat to show their predicament. The man asks, "Doctor, have you ever seen anything like this before?"
"Well, yes," the doctor replies, "but never framed."

A young boy was looking through the family album and asked his mother,
"Who's this guy on the beach with you, with all the muscles and curly hair?"
"That's your father," said the mother.
The boy seemed astonished as he said to his mom, "Then who's that old bald-headed fat man that lives with us now?"

What's the difference between a bad golfer and a bad skydiver?
A bad golfer goes: WHACK... "Damn!"
A bad Skydiver goes: "Damn!"... WHACK.

Laugh and have the best of days everyone!:toast:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread