Mt Baker Vapor - Beginner Starter Kits, Intermediate Starter Kits, Mechanical Mods, USA Nicotine E-Juice and Friendly Customer Service.

Status
Not open for further replies.

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker! We made through Monday, and now it's on with the rest of the week. Game 1 of the World Series is tonight......."GO TRIBE!!".....I hope you all are off to the start of a pleasant week. Have the best of days everyone!:toast:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
PRICE DROP! We've dropped our 15ml Mt Baker Vapor E Liquid prices a full dollar per bottle. Enjoy the pre-steeped, childproof, and precision-batched Mt Baker Vapor flavors at a permanently dropped price! No coupon code needed.

Find all your favorite flavors via: https://goo.gl/bfVW99

P0nXMKA.jpg

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker! We made through Monday, and now it's on with the rest of the week. Game 1 of the World Series is tonight......."GO TRIBE!!".....I hope you all are off to the start of a pleasant week. Have the best of days everyone!:toast:

Go Tribe! Wishing the best of luck to your boys throughout the series :thumb:

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Good Morning Mt. Baker! The week is flying by....and already it's time for "Terrible Joke Wednesday"!.....I hope that these will make you smile.....

There was a man named George who got a new job. His fellow employees always met for a round of golf every Saturday. They asked George to meet them at 10:00 Saturday morning. George replied that he would love to meet them, but he may be 6 minutes late.
On Saturday morning George was there at exactly 10:00. He golfed right handed and won the round.
Following Saturday rolls around, and George says that he will be there, but he may be 6 minutes late again. He shows up right on time, golf's left handed, and wins the round. This continues for the next few weeks, with George always saying that he may be 6 minutes late, and then always winning the round golfing, either left or right handed.
The other employees are getting tired of this, and decided to ask him what the deal was.
They said, ''George, every Saturday you say you may be six minutes late.
You never are. Then you show up and golf with either right handed or left handed, and always win. What is up with that?
George replies, ''Well, I am a very superstitious kind of guy.
Every Saturday when I wake up, I look over at my wife. If she is sleeping On her left side, I golf left handed. If she is sleeping on her right side, I golf right handed.''
''Well,'' one of the employees questioned, ''What happens if she is laying on her back?''
George replies, ''Then I am 6 minutes late.''

There was a preacher whose wife was expecting a baby. The preacher went to the congregation and asked for a raise. After much consideration and discussion, they passed a rule that whenever the preacher's family expanded, so would his paycheck.
After 6 children, this started to get expensive and the congregation decided to hold another meeting to discuss the preacher's salary. There was much yelling and bickering about how much the clergyman's additional children were costing the church.
Finally, the preacher got up and spoke to the crowd. "Having children is an act of God!" Silence fell upon the congregation. No one dare challenge the thought.
In the back of the room a little old lady stood up and in her frail voice said: "Snow and rain are also acts of God, but when we get too much, we wear raincoats!"

Here are the top nine comments made by sports commentators at the Summer Olympics that they would like to take back:

1. Weightlifting commentator: "This is Gregoriava from Bulgaria. I saw her snatch this morning during her warm up and it was amazing."

2. Dressage commentator: "This is really a lovely horse and I speak from personal experience since I once mounted her mother."

3. Paul Hamm, Gymnast: "I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father."

4. Boxing Analyst: "Sure there have been injuries,and even some deaths in boxing, but none of them really that serious."

5. Softball announcer: "If history repeats itself, I should think we can expect the same thing again."

6. Basketball analyst: "He dribbles a lot and the opposition doesn't like it. In fact you can see it all over their faces."

7. At the rowing medal ceremony: "Ah, isn't that nice, the wife of the IOC president is hugging the cox of the British crew."

8. Soccer commentator: "Julian Dicks is everywhere. It's like they've got eleven Dicks on the field."

9. Tennis commentator: "One of the reasons Andy is playing so well is that, before the final round, his wife takes out his balls and kisses them... Oh my God, what have I just said?"

Little Johnny 's next door neighbors had a baby. Unfortunately, the little baby was born with no ears.
When they arrived home from the hospital, the parents invited Little Johnny's family to come over and see their new baby. Little Johnny's parents were very afraid that their son would have a wise crack to say about the baby so the dad had a long talk with little Johnny before going to the neighbors.
He said "Now, son... that poor baby was born without any ears. I want you to be on your best behavior and not say one word about his ears or I am really going to spank you when we get back home."
"I promise not to mention his ears at all" said Little Johnny.
At the neighbors home, Little Johnny leaned over in the crib and touched the baby's hand He looked at it's mother and said "Oh What a Beautiful little baby". The mother said "Thank you very much, Little Johnny."
He then said, "this baby has perfect little hands and perfect little feet. Why... just look at his pretty little eyes.... Did his doctor say that he can see good?"
The Mother said "why, yes Johnny... his doctor said he has 20/20 vision.
Little Johnny said "well, its a darn good thing, cause he sure couldn't wear glasses!!!

Three men died on Christmas Eve and were met by Saint Peter at the pearly gates.
"In honor of this holy season," Saint Peter said, "you must each possess something that symbolizes Christmas to get into heaven."
The first man fumbled through his pockets and pulled out a lighter. He flicked it on. It represents a candle, he said.
You may pass through the pearly gates Saint Peter said.
The second man reached into his pocket and pulled out a set of keys. He shook them and said, "They're bells" . Saint Peter said you may pass through the pearly gates.
The third man started searching desperately through his pockets and finally pulled out a pair of women's panties.
St. Peter looked at the man with a raised eyebrow and asked, "And just what do those symbolize?"
The man replied, "They're Carols".

It was Saturday night and the preacher still hadn't been able to think of a sermon for the next morning. About 9:00 p.m. he finally said to his wife, "Dear, I think I've come up with the perfect sermon! I'm going to give a sermon about horseback riding!"
She said, "Don't be silly! You can't give a sermon about horseback riding!"
He replied, "Well, it's going to have to do because I've preached on just about every other subject I can think of." The next morning as they were driving to church, she said, "I can't believe that you're insisting on doing this! You know, If you're going to give that silly sermon on horseback riding, I'm just going to stay in the car during the service."
He said, "OK, then, suit yourself!", so she stayed in the car. Entering church before the service, the preacher had a sudden inspiration and gave a hell-fire and brimstone sermon on SEX that just had the congregation in awe. As the congregation filed out of the church, some of he members saw his wife sitting in the car and approached her window. One of them said, "Wow! you just missed the best sermon your husband has EVER given!"
She said, "Yeah, right! What does he know about it! He talks big but he's only tried it twice in his life! "Once before we were married and once after, and he fell off both times!"

Brenda O'Malley is home making dinner, as usual, when Tim Finnegan arrives at her door.
"Brenda, may I come in?" he asks.
"I've somethin' to tell ya".
"Of course you can come in, you're always welcome, Tim. But where's my husband?"
"That's what I'm here to be telling ya, Brenda." There was an accident down at the Guinness brewery..."
"Oh, God no!" cries Brenda. "Please don't tell me."
"I must, Brenda. Your husband Shamus is dead and gone. I'm sorry.
Finally, she looked up at Tim. "How did it happen, Tim?"
"It was terrible, Brenda. He fell into a vat of Guinness Stout and drowned."
"Oh my dear Jesus! But you must tell me truth, Tim. Did he at least go quickly?"
"Well, Brenda... no. In fact, he got out three times to pee."

Smile everyone, and have the best of days!:toast:

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Excellent good news on the price drop, @jamesthompson .
Any word on bringing back the graham cracker flavor (since you're already handing out good news?)

I wish the I could offer better news on Graham Cracker but there is no timeline for it's return :( Banana Cream Pie would likely be your best replacement that fits the flavor profile.

Reactions: Reddhott

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Good Morning Mt. Baker. Wow....back to back good morning posts.....where did everyone go? Have a great day all.:toast:

Sorry for the delay! Working on big changes around here and hoping to have more excitements for you all very soon ;) It does keep one busy though. Here's my overdue bad joke Thursday night post:

A man goes into a job interview, and presents himself well.

The employer is shocked at how professional he is, "Wow, you have an incredible resume, and present yourself fantastically, but you seem to be missing 5 years on this part of your resume. What happened there?"

The man replied "Oh that's when I went to Yale."

The employer is even more impressed. "That's great, you're hired!"

The man is super happy and says "Yay I got a yob!"

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Anyone get a chance to check out the A Billion Lives premier last night? We wrote a blog on the event yesterday and were able to get a crew of Mt Baker Vapor employees at the Phoenix showing. I thought it was an excellent film that has the potential to expand the public conversation around vaping beyond our little community.

jamesthompson

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Aug 9, 2011
Mesa, AZ, USA
www.mtbakervapor.com
Now, that I would like to see. Any chance it'll show in FL, GA, or AL?
I had reached the same conclusion regarding the Banana Cream Pie. I got thru about 3ml. The rest is sitting on my desk, getting darker and darker. I will probably try it one more time.

Hmmm well thank you for at least giving a different flavor a shot. The other I can think of is Vanishing Oatmeal Treats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread